EXPOSURE TO ART

THE OUTFIT INCLUDES:
BELK:    A. Byer Sweater, Michael Kors Watch and Michael Kors Bracelets
NY&COMPANY:  Curvy Fit Jeans
DILLARDS:  Ralph Lauren Boots and Marc Jacob Sunglasses
BAG INC:  Handbag

Hi Fashion Loves,
On this day I was off and it is beautiful Winter day in South Carolina.  Working Retail is nothing but torture during the holidays but this unseasonably warm weather is making it much more bearable. THANK YOU JESUS for blessing me to keep my mood in check.  As I have spoken before I have started dating and I was meeting a gentleman for a lunch date.  However, sorry no connection.  I went on three dates he was very much a gentleman but with the ill fated kiss I determined there was no spark and I am not settling.  I have given the website a little break until after the holidays.  I do take a glance to make sure I am not missing something but nothing to sparked my interest.  I am so busy and tired during this season so I don't feel like entertaining anyone so I need that special one to get my attention.

Well back to the outfit I went casual on this day because I was so excited and determined to wear my new A. Byer Cute Bow Sweater from Belk.  I fell in love with this sweater the moment I saw it and the color is such a nice deep burgundy with a little glitter.
 I paired it with NY&Company Curvy Fit Jeans because these hits just want fit in any jean.  If you notice from my blog I don't wear a lot of jeans in my town because of the attention I get is unwanted but when I go to Atlanta Ga and Greenville SC I show the hips off because the attention I get is usually respectful and not negative.
I was also excited to wear my Ralph Lauren Gray Boots which are so comfortable.  I had to wait til after Black Friday a few years back to score these amazing finds.  The heels are thicker so they are easy to walk in...
If you notice I wear my sunglasses a lot because my eyes are sensitive to light and these Marc Jacob Sunglasses from Dillards work perfectly with my outfit.
 
The handbag is from Bag Inc. and is a Chanel look a like.  I love this bag it is so classic and very durable unfortunately I would not recommend the website.  Bag Inc. gives you the run around if things are not available.  I worked it out by cancelling my credit card and I still had the merchandise and they fixed the problem very quickly.  I would advise, if you want to take a chance because the bags are good quality,  only use a credit card and email to see if the item is available before you order.




The location I am at is Downtown Anderson they are getting it together on the Art Level.  The sculpture is new and very functional.  See I love Art and any Exposure makes me a totally different person.  I am so happy, positive and creative when art of any kind is near me.  As stated before I don't get out much during the holidays and it puts me in a dreary mood.  So if I can't go anywhere else I like to take a trip downtown and see the amazing Art and be surrounded by beauty and positivity rather than angry negativity.  If more people used their creativity the world would be a much better place.   So Fashion Loves if you are feeling negative and overwhelmed go get Exposed to some Art the beauty with make you smile.


Love,
Dana 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB