TOUR OF THE BMW ZENTRUM MUSEUM IN GREER S.C.

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
NYANDCOMPANY: EVA MENDES COLLECTION
BELK: ANNE KLEIN CROSSBODY AND STEVE MADDEN SUNGLASSES
CATO: NECKLACE
DILLARDS: ARTURO CHIANG
***Information on www.bmwusfactory.com

Hi Fashion Loves,
Sorry I am a little behind because this Adventure was taken on October 31 durning a Hot Blistering Day in the Confused South with the Leaves reaching out for attention with their beautiful Fall Colors.  I only decided to go 30 minutes from home to Greer South Carolina.  I have been wanting to tour the BMW Zentrum Museum which is located on the Manufactoring Facility Grounds.  I decided to wear my outfit I got on Clearance from NYandCompany from the Eva Mendes Collection.  I have been wanting this outfit but a starving artist working retail you have to budget so I went to Greenville South Carolina to the Haywood Mall and it was on sale. Good thing I tried it on in person because with the Eva Mendes Collection I got a very small size not a size I normally wear.  
The Accessories I chose is my Anne Klein Crossbody from Belk that is lightweight and holds everything.  I also purchased a few styles of Steve Madden Sunglasses from Belk on Employee Double Discount Day.  The Steve Madden Sunglasses have styles that are featured by the High End Desginers that I can't afford.  For a Statement piece I decided to add my Cato Pearl Necklace.  The Cato Necklace is made of Large Pearls and Rope Material.
Since the Adventure was at a Fancy BMW Museum I decided to wear my Arturo Chiang Nude Heels from Dillards. Now Fashion Loves the Museum doesn't have a dress code I just wanted to wear them since I wasn't walking to far and I wanted to feel sexy.  I believed it worked.



As I mentioned before I decided to tour the BMW Zentrum Museum which is located at 1400 Highway 101 South Greer South Carolina which is open to the public and there is no entrance fee.


 The Zentrum Museum is open 9:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday except certain holidays which can be verified on their website www.bmwusfactory.com.  The word Zentrum Museum intrigued me so I researched it because that is the way my curious mind works.  The word Zentrum in German means heart of or center of which that is what BMW became when they decided to open a plant in Greer South Carolina.



  During the Fall of  September of 1994 the first BMW rolled off the line bringing jobs and attention to South Carolina.

 I was excited to visit the museum to see the history of cars and surprised to see the original Roadster from Elvis Presley.

  I get excited over Adventuring and Learning new things hey just call me a Nerd which I am proud for the compliment.  The BMW Zentrum has a BMW I8 plug-in hybrid which is around $136,000 that they allow you to sit in.
 I toured the plant in Awh of all the technology and cool cars.  The facility is a beautiful Architectural piece that can be used for events and also has a cute cafe.


I also wanted to see some leaves and God did not disappoint with the breathtaking trees in front of the BMW Zentrum Museum.
 I just sat on the sidewalk admiring the leaves and enjoying the beautiful weather.  At this time of while I write this blog the weather has turned cold and I hate it.  I am definitely a coastal woman with the warm weather...
So Fashion Loves look around see what your world has to offer only 30 minutes away from me is a wonderland of technology and history to behold.
Come on to Greer South Carolina and visit the BMW Zentrum eat at the cafe have a nice family day or a memorable date.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB