AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER 21:  Faux Fur Coat (new on clearance)
SPIEGEL:  Leather Pants
DILLARDS:  Red Ralph Lauren Loafers
TJMAXX:   Ralph Lauren Turtleneck and Ralph Lauren Leather Gloves
TARGET:  Mossimo Vest

Hi Fashion Loves,

Like I have said in the previous blog post Fashion is not all about the Fashion but also the attitude and my new Forever 21 Faux Fur Coat really helps with that.  I felt so Glamorous and the Leather Pants from Spiegel and Ralph Lauren Leather Gloves with Red Trim and Gold Zippers.
The amazing red trim on the Gloves intensify the feeling of Glamour and Luxury on a Budget.   I decided to go all Black with accents of Red and I believe I pulled it off this Amazing Look and the back drop just adds to the Luxury look.


I have been working hard at exercising and eating right so my body is making me  feel so comfortable in my clothes.  I am getting to where I would feel Beautiful in a Potato Sack which is such a good feeling.  People make fun of my healthy food but I feel so good and this outfit and attitude proves it.  Now I am working on the hair and trying to find a good hair dresser...Watch it Fashion Loves I am going to be dangerous. 

I always have a thought but I couldn't think of anything but my trip to the An Med Running Track changed that.   See I have never been the one to be attracted to the Tall Dark and Handsome with Tattoos Type but the EXCEPTION TO MY RULE RAN PAST ME TODAY.  He was the most amazing speciman of man I have ever seen as only compared to Michelangelo's David...  He was a Tall Male of African American Decent with beautiful amazing Hair and a Tattoo around his amazing Biceps.  I am in Anderson SC they do not exist like this here.  
Was he a figment of my imagination?

See I was just angry a few minutes earlier.  The guy that hurt my feelings drove by and I ignored him.  The Devil's distraction became God's Protection.  See ladies I am sitting here with my feelings hurt and almost missed what God has to offer.  Don't let someone who doesn't appreciate you keep you from the amazing future God has prepared.  See I am attracted to the Dorky Intellectuals but God's Rules are different from ours.  

So Fashion Loves be attracted to who you are attracted to but don't close your eyes to what you think is not for you.  I sure want anymore.  All I can say is WOW..... with EYES WIDE OPEN.... 

Lord I am going to try my best to close out the world so I can hear your words to Guide Me to my destiny.

Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB