BACK WITH A VEGEANCE

CATO:  Coat, Belt, Skirt and Boots
BELK:  Crown and Ivy Top
REVLON:  Color Stay Gel Envy Nail Polish

Hi Fashion Loves,

Today January 23, 2016 is Anderson South Carolina's first snow day for some reason I thought I had to go to work at 9:30am but I was mistaken.  So dressed and ready I decided to take a few fashion blog photos and what better way to take a photo than with God's amazing backdrop.

So with the cold day I pulled out my multi colored skirt from Cato that I got a few years back, I paired it with this Denim Color Crown and Ivy Top from Belk that is so comfy.  This Crown and Ivy Top has the look of Denim without the heavy feel.  The Antique Style Belt from Cato has the perfect pop of red for the perfect accent.   I used my Gray Coat and Boots from Cato to anchor the whole outfit and not to mention they are so warm.

I have been missing for awhile and that is where the Back With A Vengeance title comes in.  The Holidays in Retail and Life Issues almost destroyed my outlook on the future and confidence.  She Fashion is not all about the Fashion but also the attitude, without the attitude the fashion doesn't have the same look.  That is when I had to be reminded by God through my Prayers for Emotional Wholeness devotional by Stormie Omartian that....

Lord, help me to be content with where I am, knowing that You will not leave me there forever. Help me to never have jealously or envy because of the love or companionship that someone else enjoys.  Help me to keep my eyes on You and not on what others do or don't do for me. Thank You that You will never leave me or forsake me. 

HEBREWS 13:5
Let your conduct be without covetousness: be content with such things as you have.  For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

I will not let people destroy me, I am God's daughter and he is preparing me to be a strong person for a reason and I will trust in him.  I am an Artist and Fashion Blogger and he will bring me out successful and happy.  However, God's success is not always monetary or sometimes it is.  God's success is happiness and providing the world with the talents he has instilled in you.  Holidays are over the anger has passed.  Holidays in Retail you have to be prepared to fight everyday with that stress behind me now it is time to be able to hear God's Whispering Voice.  The Whispering Voice I am trying to focus on turning into a Shout so my hard headedness can hear him. 


From the Words of Joel Osteen Ministries:
Sometimes God will ask you to do things that you are afraid of.  Just because you're afraid doesn't mean you're not suppose to do it.  You have to get out of you comfort zone and do it afraid.  If you play it safe all your life, you'll never reach your full potential. That's what faith is about......

So Fashion Loves,
Here's to the Future and staying on the course
Love,
Dana





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB