HAPPY TO BE SINGLE ON VALENTINE'S DAY

THE OUTFIT INCLUDES:
DILLARDS:  Antonio Melani Silk Blouse and Pants
FOREVER 21:  Coat and Ankle Boots
TJMAXX:  BCBGeneration Handbag

Hi Fashion Loves,
Well with my new found Retail Holiday Over Freedom, I took a little ride to Greenville SC.  Greenville SC is where the Haywood Mall is located.  This Mall has all sorts of stores that I can acutally find something.   When I took a stroll into Forever 21 the Buy One Get One Free Clearance Sale was going on.  The Treasure Hunt was on and I found this coat and a suede coat and when I checked out they both were part of the sale so instead of $33 and some change for each I got both for $33.  Then with the money I saved I decided to add these amazing Ankle Boots.

Considering the Warm Winter has turned into a Frigid Cold of Unimaginable Proportions this coat is 
extremely warm.  The Window Pane Design gives a visual interest with a mixture of Blues and Grays which is Winter Wonderland Colors.
The color scheme goes great with my Silk Blouse from Dillards by Antonio Melani and my Gray Blue Antonio Melani Pants from Dillards.  The Antonio Melani brand has a great fit especially if you have curves and the styles each season are timeless.

The comfortable Ankle Boots from Forever 21 works perfectly with the whole outfit.  The creation of the Ankle Boot was a wonderful concept because you can wear them with dresses or pants. 
  
The finished accessory is this amazing beauty a Blue BCBGeneration Handbag from TJMaxx.  The Handbag is just the right color to set my outfit on a new level of Cool.  BCBGeneration is a great brand and I have become obsessed mainly for the greatly quality of each item.

Again I am Single On Valentine's Day but you know what I am glad.  I started on a dating website which my point has been proven so far there is are no more God Fearing Men out there or they are not crossing my path.  So I am pretty much done I can finally say I am Happy To Be Single on Valentine's Day going to the track in the cold, working on my Blog, reading a Dorthea Benton Frank Book and Drawing.  I am going to enjoy my new found freedom in my head and heart.  I am discovering my career path and where I want to live.  I want a cute apartment to adorn with my drawings including a pool.  I want to travel and stop living liked I am tied to one place.  God has given me Freedoms and Passions which he wants me to use.

Today watching Joel Osteen he stated:
 "There's something God has put on you that causes you to be different.  You've be set apart you're not ordinary you're not like everyone else--you've been marked with a distinction.  God's face is shining down on you."
This is not the first time I have been told this and with the new Business Reports out there they are focusing on Creative People to think out of the box well you are looking at her.  I definitely can think out of the box. 
So Fashion Loves we Creative People that had no place, it is time to Go Forth and Conquer the World with the gift GOD has given us.  So Happy to be Single and Focused on Valentine's Day.

Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB