SNOW FOR A DAY

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

FOREVER 21: Jacket and Top
CATO FASHIONS: Necklace and Clutch
JCPENNEY: Worthington Pants
MICHAEL KORS:  Booties from Ebay
REVLON:  Colorstay Gel Envy in Color Ace of Spades

Hi Fashion Loves,
The last few photos are just from a One Day of Snow which was pretty much gone by the time I went to work at 3:30pm. However I felt so beautiful that I took many fashion photos as the mood allowed.  This outfit was my Rocker Chick Attitude Outfit because during the course of the day many outfits appealed to me Luxury Glam, Rocker Chick and Fairy Tale Princess.

The Top is Forever 21 which is mesh at the top that adds a little sex appeal which any lady loves to show.  Sex Appeal without to much skin.  My pleather moto jacket from Forever 21 just is the perfect item to Anchor the outfit.  The Burgundy color is a great compliment to the black and white.  I love to add a pop of color with Black and White it just makes an outfit more interesting.  The ankle booties are a different shade of Burgundy but it works.  In Art the Monochromatic Color Scheme is tints and shades of a different color.  This is why this works.

The Accessories in this outfit is a Cato Necklace and Clutch.  The necklace is a rope necklace with a diamond look detail.
 See Ladies like to be Glamorous but there is the time we like to be a Rocker Chick.  That was this day and nothing can be as cool as my Cato Clutch that looks that it could be Alexander McQueen.  The clutch has skulls which is related to any Alexander McQueen look.   I love this clutch but my social calendar is not that full so I don't get to use it often.
I fell in love with the Worthington Black and White Pants from JcPenney, they are similar to something Gwen Stefani has worn before that has set the seen for the perfect Rocker Outfit.

  JcPenney has the coolest pants but my store seems to be fading away and with my work schedule I haven't had the chance venture to much but I have a vacation at the end of this month.  FREEDOM....FREEDOM.....FREEDOM
 I hope the Anderson SC JcPenney perks up.  They are presently putting in a Sephora which may revive the store allowing more of a Clothing and Accessory Selection.  See if there isn't a miracle soon our Mall is going to fade away.  In other slow moving unproducing Malls they have left the Anchor Stores and created an Outdoor Mall which I would love.   My favorite Mall is Atlantic Station in Atlanta Georgia. The Atlantic Station Mall is completely outdoors with a grassy area in the center.   They have also used the same concept in Flordia, the whole Mall was torn down except for Belk and a outdoor area built around it making the Mall more interesting.  This Concept has created a very busy place which socialization is the norm.  This allows people to get to know each other which could change the course our world is heading in. 

So Fashion Loves pray that my Mall becomes a better more appealing place because even though I am wanting to move away I want the people I know and love to enjoy what I have enjoyed in the Big Cities but with the small town that they love.
 Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB