A LAKE HARTWELL CHRSTMAS

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
FOREVER 21: Top and New in Stores--Pleather Jacket and Fuzzy Crossbody
JCPENNEY: New in Stores---Skirt
CATO: New in Stores---Booties

Hi Fashion Loves,
Thank You Lord Jesus the Holiday Hell Months are over and I have my life back.  A New Adventure is coming soon but until then our Family Christmas at Lake Hartwell in Townville South Carolina where my parents home is a great begining. 

 The weather was amazing and the Artist God was out to impress.  It makes my heart skip a beat that the Master of the Universe still wants to Impress we undeserving humans.

 I had a great Christmas spending time with my cousins and sitting out on the dock and watching the sun go down over the water. The sky changed from a clear sky to a Art Display of the clouds bursting out seemingly from the ground.   The photos I took looked like a painting and I Didn't Use Photoshop   this is what the sky looked like.


I have said in previous posts I have lost the urge to go shopping but I took a trip to Greenville South Carolina intending on going downtown and looking at the Christmas Decoration.  My plan was foiled, the rain started pouring so I wondered in the Haywood Mall and as usual I ended up in JcPenney.

 JcPenney had this Unique Blue Velvet Skirt that got my attention which is from my favorite Brand Worthington.  I waited for the rain to break so I could head downtown but unfortnately I was chased home by a tornado.  The day was not a waste thanks to JcPenney and Worthington.....
I still have a lot of fight in me because during the Holidays you have to sike yourself up to go to work and I am still feeling a little bad ass so my New Forever 21 Motto Jacket fit perfect with my emotions.


 I don't know what to say about my New Forever 21 Fuzzy Crossbody but Amazing......I love the color of my New Burgundy Crossbody it is so soft and I can fit everything in it.  Everyone is laughing at me but it is my favorite piece also I feel that the laughter is because they are not cool or brave enough to sport a Fuzzy Crossbody.....

My Cato Black Faux Velvet Booties I am wearing out because they are so comfortable.  My Parents Lake House is on a hill and I wore these heels up and down the hill.  I also am partial over the Gold Sparkle Heels what an accent....Love....Love...The Booties can be worn with a dress, skirt or jeans and I will be pairing them with all.

Christmas at Lake Hartwell in Townville South Carolina is a wonderful memory with my Family instead of fight shopping. I do like a cute outfit and Social Shopping but not for every holiday.  I have been told it is a Family Tradition for some people but this tradition can turn into debt and sadness.  I have seen Families come to my store with a wallet full of Credit Cards, is this a Good Family Tradition?  I personaly prefer an outdoor mall with Water Fountains, Bookstores and Istrumental Music playing through the sound system. 





Fashion Loves Shopping is fun and Retailers need jobs but you know the Malls Are Open The Rest Of The Year Too.... There is no need to rush in and fight people.  Also let me tell you a little secret from a Retail Employee point of view the sales are just as good on most weekends all year long.  The Retail Industry is fighting with Online Sales so the sales are not just at the Holidays.....Just Between me and you.....




Go sit on a Dock listen, watch and love....Lake Hartwell in Townville South Carolina is not a bad place to start.....

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB