A BRISK WINTER'S DAY IN THE SOUTH

THE OUTFITS CONSISTS OF:
CATO: (in stores) Embellished Jeans
H&M: Faux Fur Coat
MACYS: (in stores) Powder Blue Sweater with Pearl Accents
LAMODA: (in stores) Ankle Boots in Gray Patent with Pink Perspex Heels

Hi Fashion Loves,
Finally have a break from work with three days off and should have known Raining Everyday.  We desperately need the rain here in the South but seriously everyday I am off... UGH.... Be blessed I am not at work so I decided to write about the Photos I took a couple of weeks ago on top of the Whitner Street Garage...


I felt cute in my Faux Fur Coat from H&M so I drove to the top of the Whitner Street Parking Garage where the view  is peaceful and you are seemingly away from the world. 


 I wanted a cute sweater so I looked through the internet and ended on Macys website and found this Sweet Powder Blue Sweater with Pearl Embelishments

 I felt so pretty with my Super Skinny Jeans from Cato with Crystal Embelishments and that gave a pretty girly feeling.  The jeans are comfortable and are still in stores...

The Boots I chose to wear is from Lamoda a webiste I discovered from following people on Instagram.  I did my research and the reviews were great so I set out to order them.  The Gray Patent Boots came in early and they fit to size.  They are also very comfortable and the Pink Perspex Heels are the perfect accent....

The world has turned rather alarming.  As I approach the top of the garage there are two teenage boys in a nice white mustang going to the bathroom as a prank on top of the garage.  These guys were in a nice Mustang and well groomed guys not thugs..... 

My small town in becoming more rattled with crime than I have ever seen.  The guys pull off and I don't let there stupid, ignorant prank ruin my plans.  I look over and think of the world we live in now. 

 The Brisk Winter's Day in the South and the beautiful day ways on my mind of what the world can turn back to. The love and a future for the generation to come.  Let me tell you folks the bad is not the Thugs and are not Black or White, or Young or Old it is Everyone.  I work retail and I am here to tell you it is Everyone

 Just this past weekend a large group teens and adults gathered at my Mall for a fight about an hour after I left.  The one fight turned into two and the crowd gathered causing the Mall to close early and everyone run for cover.  The police closed down the main street and chased everyone with police dogs and according to the news None Arrested. The group, because of the Honest Policemen that do exist,  getting arrested for doing their jobs, has no affected on the group.  They back talk get chased off and come back into another door...  Well according to locals,  people were arrested but not on Mall grounds and also according to the locals with intimate knowledge of the incident says there were also gangs which are taking over my small town.  Also let me Reiterate the Groups are a combination of...

EVERY COLOR, YOUNG & OLD AND ALSO RICH & POOR.....EVERYONE......CRIMINALS ARE JUST CRIMINALS AND STATUS AND COLORS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN....

It is a shame you don't know who to look over your shoulder to watch out for. 

The incident at the Mall was a good thing because the violence has been escalating and this has caused the community to Open their Eyes and see what everyone else is putting up with while they sit back in their own little world and say everything is fine except in the Bad Section of Town.  Well guess what that is not the case.  This Incident brings me in mind of... 
Genesis 50:20
You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good.  He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.

*******Fashion Loves climb atop of your world and see what you are losing by doing whatever you want.******

 Parents as you scream at associates at a store infront of your children this is what is created.  When you are mean to someone because you think that you have the right to and there is no repercussions then watch the news.  When you troll on the internet and insult someone for just meaness look at the world you are creating and again watch the news......When you return a item from years ago and fuss and complain til the store takes it back...Watch your store close.....you are not the only one doing this....


Meaness is easy....Kindness is hard.... Think about this do you want to be like everyone else or do you want to be different.... The worlds millionaires, celebrities, inventors, musicians and artists were born from people who didn't think the same as others.  Go ahead be mean and think the same as everyone else you will end up in a group of people closing the Mall down and Not A Sole Knows Your Name. You are NOBODY....I rather be Kind and change the world for the better and be Somebody.... I rather not be a part of your group....I live by the Bible Verse....

Ephesians 30:20-21
Now to Him is able to do exceedingly abundantly all that we ask or think, according to the the power that works in us, to Him be the glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. AMEN....

Fashion Loves my life is not easy, I have it better than most, but it is not easy.  I have a job that does not pay well, it is hard and customer speak to we associates like we are prisoners, but I have a job, insurance and a few customers that are amazing.  I have worked hard my whole life and it is frustating.  Every guy I date is not a gentleman, far from it or has not future plans.  I treat people well and in return I get treated unfairly but I have FAITH in my troubles and I am to hard headed to give up.....
 Lamentations 3:22-23
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness...

Believe what you want but it is proven Good Wins In The End...What side do you want to be on?
Pay attention to your community don't ignore what is happening in front of you especially when you go to the Mall because that violence will end up on your door step...


Love,
Dana






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB