AN UNLIKELY ADVENTURE FOREST LAWN CEMETERY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
BELK: Steve Madden Sunglasses
CATO: Embellished Front Super Skinny Jeans
FOREVER 21: Military Inspired Jacket

Hi Fashion Loves,
This day was finally my day off and what happens but it rains.  I needed an Adventure so during a rain break I went to one of my favorite buildings to Photograph a Bell Tower at Forest Lawn Cemetery....

The Bell Tower is located at 2609 Highway 29 North 
Anderson SC 29621

I have always loved this Bell Tower and with the rain on it's way back the feeling was eerie and I loved it.  I am a horror Movie Nut and I love Ghost Adventures with Zak Bagans so this mood was so Nice.  Most people in my town have no idea of  their history but I am glad to be blessed with the love of wanting to know where we come from.  I am also amazed at what the builders and architects created without any technology.  The buildings were created by only God's Gifts they were given and towns and cities were born.....What a amazing thought..... 


I have been to this Bell Tower many times so I dawned my Forever 21 Military Inspired Jacket in Navy Blue and took off to my go to Forest Lawn Cemetery to hangout with my Bell Tower.


I also wanted to stay with the mysterious look so I added my Mirrored Sunglasses by Steve Madden at Belks.  I think the choice worked and the I accomplished what I was trying to do.


 Today was casual day so I wore my new Cato Embellished Front Super Skinny Jeans which are a light gray color that fits my surroundings.  I love the Embellished Rhinestones on the front of the jeans which adds a little glitz which we ladies love.  These jeans are still in stores so head on to your local Cato Store and pick them up.

Staying with the Casual Tone I added my Cato Over the Knee Boots also the gray tone.  These Over the Knee Boots I got on sale because I couldn't decide if I wanted them but I am glad I got them. These are the most comfortable boots and they stay up and they go with everything.  


Sorry for the History I talked to a local Historian but all I could find out was that it was a Bell Tower that parties use to take place.  So if anyone knows the history I would love to know.  


This Bell Tower is only about 10 minutes from my home but none pays attention to it because it is a cemetery.  I have taken photos of this beauty at just about every season but the best if fall the trees are so pretty.  


I just ask Fashion Loves pay attention to your surroundings because you have no idea of what you are missing.  I am so blessed to be Observant sometimes I don't feel that blessed when I am trying to ignore a guy I like because I always know when they are around.  Therefore I think I will stay 
focused on buildings and nature it gives me much more joy.  




The Motto of the day what you learn in driving school:
Stop, Look and Listen....there is a beautiful world just in your backyard...


Love,
Dana





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB