EXPLORING WITH MY MAN


THE OUTFIT OF THE DAY IS:

BELK:(New) True Craft Sunglasses
JCPENNEY: Halter & Shorts
MISSPAP:(New) Slip on Shoes

Hi Fashion Loves,

My Vacation has started out with many Adventures which my favorite is Exploring With My Man.  My man being my amazing nephew.  This young man Bryce is the apple of my eye. I am so proud of the man he has become in his sixteen years of development.  Bryce decided he wanted to go fishing so we went to the neighborhood next to our home.  
The area used to be Rankins Fishing Lake now Stonebridge Subdivison which is full of cute homes surrounding a lake and a little hidden gem. I felt like I did as a kid exploring the area of my Grandfather's Family. The most special part is my nephew loves this area just as much as I did at his age. We played outside all day when we were kids and when he is over to the family home he enjoys it also.  




While growing up we had a pond that flowed into Rankins Fishing Lake which flows into small little streams and a small waterfall.  


The land around the waterfall has started to cave in so we had to be careful.  We felt like we were on top of the world because the cave in is deep.
Bryce asked me "How are we taking a picture when you are with me?'
Me laughing a him stating "Look at the red blinking light."


Mr. Rankin would stock the lake with fish and charge a fee to fish in his pond.  The surrounding area was developed into a subdivison but the designer kept the character of the area. 



Unfortunately there is No Trespassing in this area but my land flows into the subdivison and my nephew's paternal grandparents also live here.


Exploring with my nephew was a great experience because we are so similar.  He drives his Mom crazy because he takes his Aunt Dana's Characteristics.  As a baby I looked like a boy and so our baby pictures look similar, he likes art and the piece de resistance is that he is a free-spirit.  



He asked me "Aunt Dana can we get a van and see the world?" I said "If I could figure out how to get money, insurance and as long as the van has a shoe rack, I would go in a second."



Exploring is fun but you have to have the correct outfit so I put on my new Misspap Shoes.  I was concerned about ordering from this website because the reviews were mixed. I loved the shoes and looked at them for awhile.  I went for it and decided to ordered them.  The shoes came in quickly and in good shape.  I love the slip on style and the rose gold metallic stripe with tassels and little ball accents.  They are so cute.
The top I wore was a orange halter from one of my favorite stores, JcPenney and the tiger print shorts are also a Jcpenney find.  

The outfit is an older purchase but still stylish.  JcPenney has great items that do not go out of style.  The material of the JcPenney products also last forever.


Fashion Loves an Adventure doesn't have to be far away it just has to be with the ones you love.  I had the best time with my not so little man.  Bryce doing his thing and me doing mine but we were doing it together.



Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB