A CONFUSED SOUTH

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
BELK:  Crown and Ivy Sweater
JCPENNEY:  Necklace
TJMAXX:  Coach Flats
CATO:  Dress
Hi Fashion Loves,

Here in the South we can't make up our mind whether it is Winter or Spring so today happens to be spring but no telling what tomorrow holds.  Therefore I can say I am living in A Confused South but I have to admit I am loving this Spring Weather.  

The Outfit I have chosen today started with a Cato Fashions Hounds Tooth Dress, Yes I said Dress.  This particular dress I wear in the winter with a red jacket most of the time, but with the approaching St. Patrick's Day I decided to wear a Emerald Green Crown & Ivy Sweater from Belk as a top.  My Color Analysis is Warm Spring Colors and it is hard to find quality material in these colors so that is where Instagram is a nice research tool.  I follow Upcloseandstylish and she gave me the idea of using sweaters as Tops.  I got a few different colors in this Crown & Ivy Sweater, Emerald Green and Orange to name a few.  I love the idea of changing the typical use of an item because thinking out of the box is my specialty. 

Usually you see me in heels in my Blog but I work retail so most of the time I am in flats.  I haven't found flats that I like which are comfy or stylish until I wondered into TJMaxx and found these Coach Flats, I am in love.  I got the Coach Flats in Black, Natural and Blue so I can mix and match with dresses, pants and skirts creating a stylish look for a job where you have to stand on your feet all day.   I still have a small collection of Heels in the trunk of my car just in case.





So Fashion loves mix and match change the idea of what a particular item is actually used for you might get a surprise.  Also get you Color Anaylsis done it will change you outlook on fashion and the colors that work for you.

 Also Fashion Loves if you are visiting the South let me give you some advice pack your sweaters, wool coats and then throw in shorts and some dresses because the weather changes daily for instance it is suppose to be winter again Monday.  

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY FASHION LOVES
Loves,
Dana 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB