CONSTRUCTION & FASHION

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
DILLARDS:  Peter Nygard Jacket, Marc Jacobs Sunglasses & Michael Kors Watch
BELK:  Crown & Ivy Skirt and Hue Black Out Tights
STEVE MADDEN:  Heels
PAPAYA:  Sweater

Hi Fashion Loves,

I considered every opportunity a Fashion Photo shoot and it was no different with the remodeling going on at my house.  I came home and ready for bed ducking under all the plastic covering and as I was removing my makeup I said wait Fashion Photo Shoot.  So Fashion Loves here is the final product. 

 I am wearing my Marc Jacobs Sunglasses because the idea came to my head when I took off all my makeup.

When I am looking for cool outfit designs I don't look at names or whether they are for young or old people I just look at the clothes.  The reason for the above explain is because the jacket I am wearing is Peter Nygard that is a clothing line which Dillards carries.  This Jacket has gotten me compliments from younger and older individuals as well as teenagers.  

 See the clothes and not who society said they are made for.  

The Dillards Peter Nygard Jacket was what I started with and then I added a Papaya Button Up Sweater as a top.  Papaya is a store that I discovered while in Commerce Georgia at the Tanger Outlets.  The sweater is a nice Burgundy so I decided to pair it with my Navy Blue Crown & Ivy Skirt from Belk.  Belk's Crown and Ivy line has nice skirts and tops that can be paired with any  clothing line.   I have not gotten a tan yet and it is still a little chilly so I added my Hue Black Out Tights.  The Hue Tights are a little more than other name brands but you can wear them for years without them running.

I wanted to add a little mysterious look to the outfit  because of the background so I chose my Steve Madden Leopard Print Heels.  The Steve Madden Heels are comfortable and Leopard Print never go out of style.  Also a print can give an outfit interest.  The outfit flows together and makes a classic yet cool look that anyone can wear.

So Fashion Loves there is a moral to this story:
Don't consider inconvenience as an obstacle but an opportunity.


Love,
Dana






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB