BEFORE YOU CHANGE THE WORLD, YOU MUST CHANGE YOU....

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
BELK: (NEW)   Love-fireclothing Blouse
TJMAXX: (NEW)   Coach Flats
IT'S ALL (IN)SIDE JEANS:  Eating Right and Excercise I fit in these Jeans
 I bought around 1999....
SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH:  Alfresco 

Hi Fashion Loves,

Today is Easter and I head to my parents at Lake Hartwell for The Family Gathering with the weather being dreary I decided to go the casual route.  Every since the Long Shirt Trend came into fashion I have been looking for the right one and that happened when a customer wondered in the Fine Jewelry Department to make a clothing purchse and this shirt was it.  The Long Shirt is from a clothing line called love-fireclothing in the Junior Department of Belk.  I love the classic style and the light blue coloring and little white poka dots.  The love-fireclothing are well made and do not wrinkle easily. 

I decided to wear white jeans to add to the spring feel.  I am so proud to be in these white jeans I have been working out and eating right and I just now fit into them.  I don't wear a lot of white jeans because I get dirty so easily so I just keep the It's All (IN) Side Brand until they fit.  If you notice the brand is an off brand because I didn't want to spend a lot on something I usually destroy.  

The jeans aslo add interest with the Sparkle Pocket Jeans.  However Sparkle Pocket Jeans can be very dangerous around small children.  When I was working in a Tile Company a Client, which was a Coach from one of the special teams at Clemson University, came in with his family for me to assist in they Tile purchase.  I walked around the Tile Showroom showing the different products we had to offer.  The Mother and Father was laughing because their young son, about 3,  was following me around blowing on the sparkles on my butt.  We all laughed and the coach said "That is my son".   

I chose for the shoes the new Coach Shoes I got at TJMaxx as I stated in a previous Blog I got these in three colors.  I have never met a shoe so comfortable.  The color I chose for this outfit was a natural color and the style worked great for fashion and also with function running up and down the hill.
 Fashion Loves as you enjoy your Easter remeber the Sacrafice God and Jesus made to save us from sin.  My goodness God gave his only son to save us.  Sometimes I am a deep thinker and today on this Dreary Rainy Day of Easter Sunday I can only believe the Rain is God's sadness for the Sacrafice that his one and only son made is being taken for granted.  
We humans, that God loves so much and Jesus gave his life just so he could know us, treat each other horribly.  I let life circumstances get in the way of hearing my God but I am in a good place now focusing on the race he has me running.  Life hasn't got that much easier but my thoughts have.  My thoughts are on my Lord and when you pay attention you can hear him and when I read my March 25 Daily Devotional from Prayers for Emotional Wholeness by Stormie Omartian  I can tell he is leading me the verese read:

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.  And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you. 
EPHESIANS 4:31-32
 Fashion Loves the moral of the story is before you change the world, you must change you.  I am a human and the world gets to me be I chose to fight to get back to my Lord.  Keep your Eye on the Prize, not the prize egg, the ultimate prize..... 
Love,
Dana





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB