FOUNTAIN FUN

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

DILLARDS:   Kasper skirt
TARGET:  Merona Tank Top and 
Merona Sweater
AMAZON:  Delicious Heels

Hi Fashion Loves,

I am surely taking advantage of this Spring Weather.  I had to get up early to get new tires for my car.  See I am paying off my beautiful 2012 Nissan Altima, black with black leather heated seats, sunroof and only 39,000 miles, but before I make my last payment it decided 4 new tires were inorder.  I had to get up early and comply with my cars demand so I decided to have a little Fountain Fun at Wren Park in Downtown Anderson South Carolina..

The outfit I chose today is a Dillards Kasper Skirt with a metallic shene to it.  The shene worked perfectly with the back drop of the Fountain.  I paired the shirt with a basic black Merona Tank Top from Target so when I added the Merona Peach Color Sweater the blends and textures are able to flow smoothly.   

I decided on a basic Black Patent Leather Pump as not to take away from the from the upper half of the outfit.  The Pointed Toe Pumps I found on Amazon from a brand called Delicious.  I find this brand very comfortable because they have a built in thick padding so no need for an insert.  

This oufit can be a great business outfit and can even be used out at night for a nice dinner.  The sweater is a nice spring color or winter because I actually bought the sweater in the winter.  As an accessory this little medallion necklace has made a memorizing effect on everyone I met.  I purchased it when I was around 19 at a store called The One Price Clothing Store and I have keep it this long.  The store does not exist but this necklace has had a profound effect on everyone I meet. I had a Manager wanting to buy it for $150 when I purchased it for $7.  Fashion is about the look not the price.

As I mentioned above I am at a Fountain located at Wren Park in Anderson South Carolina.  The park got its name for the Wrens strategicly placed around Anderson.  Wrens are the state Bird of South Carolina, Carolina Wren.  The park was name Wren Park on September 10, 2013 and is located where the Old Belk Department Store use to be.  I can say this is an amazing area there is all sorts of events and the kids play in the Foutains.  Wren Park is a good place to socialize and get to know your neighbors and just for a moment forget the problems in the world.

So Fashion Loves where every you are have some fun be a child for awhile.  Why be so serious?


 Be responsible, pay your bills but keep that child like behavior.  Even the Bible states this.....

Mathew 18 Verse 3-4
Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven. So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

So even as adults go play....
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB