A LITTLE ATTITUDE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER21:  Pleather Jacket
CATO:       Skull Tank Top and Skirt
DILLARDS:   Daniel Cremieux Hat, Marc Jacobs Sunglasses and Fossil Necklace
TJMAXX:     Calvin Klein Heels
Hi Fashion Loves,
All Women know even when you are a good girl there is A Little Attitude inside, so with a fall feeling in the air I brought out some of my attitude clothing.  Skull clothing freaks me out but I just loved this tank from Cato, I walked into the store a couple of times and finally bought it.  I love the little ruffle detail on this skirt and it is so cool.  Cato's material is long lasting and has some of the nice details that I like in clothing.


 A Pleather Jacket is always a good piece to promote the attitude.  I use to remember Pleather Jackets so cheap looking but this one from Forever 21 is made very durable and it is hard to tell it is not real leather.  The burgundy color is just perfect for the fall and I am sort of tired of just getting black jackets. 

The heels are from Calvin Klein I just love these heels.  I can't say enough about these they are classic and the most comfortable heels I have ever had.  I walked in these amazing heels all day.  Comfortable heels are perfect for the attitude because when a woman's feet hurt it is on.

The main attitude piece is my Daniel Cremieux Hat I got at the Men's Department in Dillards.  See I always have my hands full so I hate to carry an umbrella so I have a rain hat.  I always thought I looked awful in hats but I got so many compliments.  Who knew....

My Favorite piece is my Camera Necklace from Fossil.  I love taking pictures so this little necklace I had to have, I found it at Dillards.  Fossil has the most amazing jewelry but it seems  not be selling it much anymore.  I will be honest I did not like the leather pieces but the metal pieces were my favorite.  I guess things evolve and  the good brands fade out to.

So good girls don't be embarrassed we all had that Bad Ass day.  Dress for the day and enjoy your inner Bad Ass, have Fun.

Love,
Dana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB