DATING AGAIN

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
ROSS:  Ellen Tracy Jean Dress and Anne Michelle Booties
H&M:  Scarf
AMAZON:  Kattee Handbag
Hi Fashion Loves,
Today's outfit is my start to fall.  Fall is my favorite time of year because the colors fit my skin tone better than any other season.  I found this cute jean dress made by Ellen Tracy at Ross and on another shopping spree I found these amazing Booties by Anne Michelle.  The Jean material is a soft material with a jean look.  The Jean color is always a good staple piece for the fall and you can add all kind of colors to change the look.   The Booties color is the same trim in the dress.  I couldn't believe I found all these different items at different times to complete this amazing outfit.   For a little extra I added this wonderful scarf from H&M which has the same tan color that is in the dress and handbag.
I love this handbag that I purchased from Amazon it is by a company called Kattee.  The material in the bag is real leather and durable.



The Adventure today is me beginning my participation in life a real life.  I signed up for a dating website with a lot of reluctance in the beginning.  The reluctance was due to fear, rejection and I wanted to trust God to send me the one.   However  I decided to be open to a new adventure to find that one person to share my life with.  See I still trust in God but my friend gave me a scenario that made sense.  She put it to me this way I am an artist with a God given talent but I still have to take classes to enhance my skills.  It is the same with dating she said God will send you the one but you need to take classes to recognize him when he comes.  I am the world's worse at recognizing the good from the bad....

I have had a lot of hurt in my life when it comes to love.  However I have decided to put my heart in Gods hand and let him keep it locked up until he sends the Godly Gentleman he has chosen for me years ago when I was to impatient to wait on him.  That impatience caused me a lot of pain that I should had never gone through.

So fashion loves with the bible verse in my heart ....

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it....

I will take this adventure and I will not settle for less than my Godly father loves for me which is the best the world has to offer me and not the pain I caused myself.   So I went on my first date Saturday in this outfit, here goes participating in a life God has open for me.
I have watch the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" a million times for training classes. I am going to always remember what Gigi told Alex:
I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there so much but at least that means I still care.  Oh! You've think you won because women are expendable to you.  You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way but you don't fall in love that way either.  You have not won.  You're alone.  I may do a lot of stupid shit but I'm still a lot closer to love than you are.


So fashion singles put yourself out there but guard your heart, God will tell you when to release it.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB