FALL IS IN THE AIR

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO:  Dress and Lace Vest
PAYLESS:  Boots
BELK: Michael Kors Bracelets and Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,
Fall is in the Air but on this warm, windy day I have decided to wear my off white lace Cato Dress and my Separate Cato Lace Vest.  I was feeling cute today so I wanted to wear my little dress and my Payless Boots that I have had for awhile.  The Winter White or Cream if you prefer, allows me to feel spring just a little longer.

 I am also showing off my new Michael Kors Bracelets I just got at Belk.  Belk has just gotten in a box set for Christmas which makes them less expensive than if you bought them separately.  I like Michael Kors Jewelry because they are stainless steele and do not turn like other costume jewelry.
 I am usually totally depressed by now but the warmth of the weather is curing that mood.  This is the time I usually get all out of shape but I am going to join Planet Fitness during the winter time to keep in shape. I also usually sink into a depression and isolate myself but I am changing that I am going out on dates and hanging out with friends.  My obsession with JPeters (a restaurant in downtown Anderson) She Crab Soup, Salad and Moscato Wine is getting out of hand but it is keeping me in a positive mood.
I hope to set myself on a new direction with this change in mindset.  I will focus on my God to keep me positive.  I keep seeing positivity all around me I feel as if this stressful situations I have been in are coming to an end.  I get my positive strength from Prayer for Emotional Wholeness by Stormie Omartian.  The one that got my attention:
Lord, help me to remember that no matter what happens in my life, I belong to You.  In life and in death, I am Yours, Even when I fail, stray, or do stupid things, even when I forget to pray or read You Word, I am still Yours.  I release my life into Your hands, and wherever I have held on to my life in order to try and make things happen, I let go of all that. I want You to be in charge form now on.
If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord.
Romans 14:8
So Fashion Loves as we set off on the path of positive thinking and life changes.  This will be our year for success and love connections because we are open to what God has to offer.  Sometimes as I have been told by my friend You have to get out of Gods why for him to make things happen. 


Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB