I AIN'T SEEN THE SUNSHINE IN THREE DARN DAYS

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:  
FOREVER 21:  Green Blazer
RALPH LAUREN:   Turtleneck (Old)
BELK:  Crown and Ivy Skirt and Hue Black Out Tights
LAUREN LORRAINE:  From Amazon look alike Christian Louboutin Rihanini also available at Nordstrom.

Hi Fashion Loves,
I have seen all over Facebook Kid Rocks song  I put your picture away featuring the lyrics " I ain't seen the sunshine in 3 damn days" that has been so true in the south.  This photo was a quick shot during my lunch break before another round of rain.
My outfit is classic with a little edge which is my usual.  My Green Forever 21 Blazer if one of my favorite colors for my skin tone.  Forever 21 has the best Blazers and last forever.  I combined my cute little flowy skirt from Crown and Ivy and my comfy Ralph Lauren Turtleneck .

 The Crown and Ivy brand is a Belk brand that I consider quality.  Today in Retail mostly people want quantity instead of quality but I am the opposite.  The Crown and Ivy brand is lined and has such interesting patterns.
 The tights I am wearing is the new Hue Black Out from Belk also.  My feet get cold in the winter so I wear footie socks and you can't see them through these tights.
  The booties are new from Amazon and look almost just like the Christian Louboutin Rihanini Booties these are by a brand called the Lauren Lorraine which are the most comfortable booties.   I would love to own some real Louboutins but these are just perfect and I couldn't be more happy with the purchase.

Today the sun is shining, so this will be a quick post before I head to the track for my workout, which I have been missing.  Everyone says since your are an artist this should be perfect weather for you but that is not the case. When it is dreary and rainy so is your mood which doesn't work well for your  psyche.   So today I am off and I am going to try to combine everything Art and Fashion.  I am working on trying to show my art at the Metropolitan Arts Council in Greenville SC in the Spring.  So some hard work and soul searching is in the works.  I love my art but outside forces prevent me from doing what I enjoy.  I seem to be afraid of success because I have gotten so use to failure even though I work hard.  So prayers are needed...

Wish Me Luck 
See you next time.....
Love,
Dana




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB