FIGURING IT OUT


OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
TARGET: Kirna Zabete Blazer
FOREVER 21: T-Shirt and Boots
TJ MAXX: Will Smith Satin Pants
ROSS: Heart Stainless Steele Dog Tag Heart Necklace

Hi Fashion Loves,
Sorry for such a long delay but as my title states I have been trying to FIGURING IT OUT.  I have as my Forever 21 T-Shirt states I have had MORE ISSUES THAN VOGUE.  I have decided after the first of the year to make a harder effort to move to a Big City for awhile.  
The reason for this is many I have stayed in a small town out of obligation to my parents and yes I liked a guy here, but that has been resolved. 
 I am a well educated, intelligent woman that needs a better career focus and a better love interest.  Life in a small town is great but not when you are single, fashionable and not interested in Nascar, Hunting or Football (Interest in these things is perfectly fine just not my interest.) life is sort of monotonous.  
I spend a lot of my time on my own drawing, thinking and reading but I am a Social Butterfly and it is getting to me.  
The guy I liked was so sweet just a little shy when I first meet him, but now I am not sure if I really knew him at all.  He was a little awkward but that is what I liked about him.  He would discuss Economics all they time, which most of the time I had no idea what he was talking about but I found it so hot.  I like the wired intellectual type, but he has become Cool.  I get so bored with the Cool Guys that gets so old after awhile or after the second date.  I always treated this guy nice and he just flipped on me for I have not idea why.  I thought the Dorky guys would appreciate you but I guess not.      
I have always heard if God makes you uncomfortable he wants you to move on, I am so uncomfortable.  So I am going to try and get through these next few months in retail at the holidays and feel blessed.  I am surrounded by wonderful associates and managers so I will enjoy their company and focus on moving on to better opportunities in the future with God leading the way. 

So Fashion Loves here is to the future.
           Love,
           Dana
  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB