BYE JAZY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO:  Dress
NY&COMPANY:  Necklace
DILLARDS: Arturo Chiang Nude Heels
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,

The outfit chosen today was a Cato Dress with a Sheer Watercolor Print Top attached.  I wore this outfit to a wedding in Spartanburg SC.   Cato is one of my favorite stores and their outfits are comfortable and stylish.  I chose nude pumps by Arturo Chiang from Dillards.  Arturo Chiang Heels are very comfortable and the nude works well with the colorful outfit.  I chose my New York and Company Antique Necklace not to much but it adds enough interest to the outfit.
This photo was taken this past summer but it was hard to post because Jazy my little partner in crime passed away.  Jazy was getting tired, out of breathe and she was passing out immedaitely she was taken to the vet.  The diagnosis was heart breaking.  Jazy had a rare heart condition and because of her age nothing could be done just one day we would come home and she would be gone.
  Fortunately my sister found her because I am tough but not when it comes to animals.  I just love them.

When little Miss Jazy the Wild Prick Ear Jack Russell moved in we had a power struggle.  I would leave my coffee on the end table go get something in the kitchen and Miss Jazy would have my coffee slurped up actually anything I left on the table she would devour before I got back.  However, I wasn't the only victim to Jazy's cravings.

 My sister loves chocolate and would put it high on a shelf and the Might Acrobat Jazy would walk across the top of her sleigh bed and climb the shelves for her love of chocolate.  Peroxide makes a dog throw up if they have eaten something dangerous around the home so we kept an extra large bottle.  Jazy never got bored with the antics she had in mind but I loved that little dog.  Little Miss Jazy was such a Diva and was precious considering she was rescued from a very abusive home.  In my home with my sister and nephew she was loved and I hope in her eyes made up for the pain she endured as a result of evil individuals....

Fashion Loves anytime you can give an Rescue Animal a home it would be the best blessing not only for you but them as well.  Animals will love you when you are sick, sad and will never judge you.  

Bye Little Diva, God has he hands full but his heart totally filled.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB