THE REMODELING CONTINUES

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO:  Necklace
TARGET:  Vest
JCPENNEY:  Worthington Ankle Pants
AMAZON:  Delicious Heels
TJMAXX:  Will Smith Glitery Top



Hi Fashion Loves,

On this day I was on my way to another Fine Jewelry Trunk Show with my Glitery Outfit I decided to document the remodeling of my bathroom with what else a Little Fashion Photoshoot.
For the Alberto Jewelry Trunk Show I decided to wear black for a professional look but I wanted a boring black outfit to have some interest.

 I started with a Winged Glitery Top from a brand called Will Smith from TJMaxx.  I like this brand but I have never heard of it before but I love the styles they have to offer.

 Top keep with the Black Glitery look I chose my trusty Worthington Ankle Pants from JCPenney I have lost a few pounds so they need to be altered but I think I masked that pretty good with my Safety Pin trick.

To tone down the Gliter I used a Solid Black Vest from Target.  I love the Target Vest it is long so you can wear it with pants and shorts.  Vests never go out of style so they can make any outfit.

The shoes I chose were Patent Heels from Amazon from a designer called Delicious.  These Delicious Heels are very comfortable but working in retail I changed into my flats.  I don't care how comfortable Heels are but standing in one place on a hard floor could make bedroom shoes hurt.

The accessory I chose was a Metal Flower Necklace from Cato.  During the Fine Jewerly Trunk Show with all the fancy jewerly from New York my little Cato Necklace was the hit of the show.  I never could have planned that.  Cato has the coolest looking costume jewerly and I always receive many compliments on whatever I chose.

I thought remodeling would get on my nevers with people here all the time but it has been rather interesting.  The Remodeling Continues in the Main Bath it has been the same way since I was small except for paint colors.  The poor bath was stuck in the 70's now it is going into the modern world with Tile that looks like Marble.   The remodelers are nice and keep me up to date of what they are doing.  They are a father and son team that has done a lot of remodeling in the area and has a great reputation.  Unfortunately most remodelers around my area are not very reliable so when you find a good team you don't let them go.  The Remodeling will continue until probably July but I am going to use this adventure as a blessing and I am excited to see the final design.  Clean with no dust.

So Fashion Loves take every oppurtunity as a learning experience and getting to know new friends.  The Father Son Remodeling team has a full itineray right now but contact me for later jobs.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB