DAD'S DAY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO:   Sweater and Sleeveless Blouse
JCPENNEY:  Worthington Shorts
TJMAXX:   BCBGeneration Handbag and Ralph Lauren Heels
BELK:   Silverworks Cross Neckless
SINFUL COLORS:  Innocent Nailpolish

Hi Fashion Loves,

Today I headed to my parents house at Lake Hartwell to attend my Dad's Birthday Party.  I started  the day wearing jeans because I attended church earlier but the day was so hot I changed into my JcPenney Worthington Shorts.  White Shorts are a good color to wear when it starts to heat up and you are able to add any color to it.  
I chose to go with a Shade of  Bright Blue Cato Blouse with hints of green and that is where the Cato Green Sweater comes into play.  The Cato Blouse is a Sleeveless Blouse with a cute little bow on the right and the material is cool so it does not stick to you with the hot weather. 
 The Cato Sweater is a three quarter length and is very soft so it is perfect to carry around during the season.  
 For an add of class I put on my Ralph Lauren Heels from TJMaxx.  I have to be honest the heels are comfortable for awhile but not all day but Fashion Loves we suffer for style.  I did put on my flats for the rest of the day and because I was at the lake.
The piece of resistance has to be a pop of Orange with my BCBGeneration Handbag that I got at TJMaxx on Clearance.  TJMaxx is one of my favorite dicount places for designer styles you can always find pieces with great prices.
The only Jewerly I chose was my Silverworks Double Cross from Belk.  This has to be my favorite piece of Jewelry so I wear it alot.


As I stated before this was Dad's Day actually his Birthday was April 21 and it is an important Birthday see my dad has Alzheimer's.  He has gotten worse this year so my Mom doesn't think he will remember next year.  My parent's are also selling the Lakehouse and are moving back to our home in town so they can be close to the doctor's.  
Alzheimer's is a terrible disease my dad has it, his older brother died of it and his oldest sister has it as well.  See the kind of Alzheimer's my Dad's side of the family is sort of nondetectable. The brain test show nothing but you watch them detoriate and so they are only aloud to call it Dimentia until after death and then the Alzheimer's is detected.  After my father's older brother's death they found out their father had the same symptoms.  I hate seeing my Dad decline.  My parent's worked and saved their whole life and right before my Mom retired my parents bought a Motorhome that you hook to a truck they also had a pontoon boat.  One day my Dad couldn't figure out how to hook the Motorhome to the truck so after an unfortunate doctor's visit my parents never got to use the motorhome.  Fortunately the pontoon boat was bought early and we got alot of use out of it.  

Fashion Loves live life to the fullest because you never know when it can throw you a curve ball.
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB