GUYS AND GIRLS AS FRIENDS

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
JCPENNEY:  TOP
CATO:  DISTRESSED DENIM SKIRT AND FLATS
BELK:  MICHAEL KORS WATCH (PEACH FACE)

Hi Fashion Loves,

I have just started a 9 Day Vacation but don't get all excited I had to work 9 days straight to get this extended vacation.  In retail you always have to pay for time off it is like punishment for thinking you have the right for a vacation.  For my vacation I decided not to go somewhere for a long peroid of time to make myself tired so I am taking Mini Day Trips.  I am getting back to what I love Adventuring and Photography.

Summer is starting so I chose to wear something cool and fun which my JcPenney Top is the perfect start.  I just got this top with my recent trip to the Haywood Mall and the colors are to die for.  The orange and pink work perfectly together and they are my colors.
 I wanted to be cool but I didn't want to wear shorts so I chose my Distressed Denim Skirt from Cato which is also a recent purchase.  Denim is in again so alot of stores have a variety of styles that will work for your.  
The footwear most definitely had to be comfortable so I went with my Cato Cork Flats with a nice Gold Detail.  These Flats are so comfortable but not a recent purchase.
  







My Adventure began at the 2016 Greek Festival in Greenville SC I use to live in Greenville but I never attended the Greek Festival.
 I toured The Saint George Greek Orthodox Cathedral, drank Greek Coffee and watched Greek Dancing.  I also found out where to purchase Greek Coffee because I heard about all the benefits and I didn't want to order it on the Internet.  I found out you can purchase Greek Coffee at the Pita House in Greenville SC.
This Festival just started my time off right because I am a people person but I have started to isolate myself because it seems like customers are always angry in retail.  During the Greek Festival I was surrounded by people, but happy people which pleased my soul.
I decided to bring along my friend Eddie he is Adventurous in his own right and he hadn't been to Greenville SC in awhile.  Before you ask he is just my friend we were playing around trying to create a Vogue Photoshoot.  It turned out pretty good, so good people think we are dating. 

 Fashion Loves Guys and Girls Can Be Friends, Until one starts to like the other and then it is all done. 
 I have been through this many times but so far Eddie and I are good having a great time.  So far I have been the one not liking guy friends back but I can't help it I like who I like and I have not liked any of my guys friends.  Guys seem to think the more time you spend with them you will end up liking them even if you tell them you want.  I may one day but at my 45 years it has not happen yet. I am the kind of person that once I am in that mindset there is no changing and also I have found out to much about my guy friends and said to myself "Dogged that Uncomfortable Break Up".    
So Fashion Loves it is your choice stay friends or date but get use tothe fact that just maybe either way you may loose a friend.  So far my Guy friends have gotten angry with me when I didn't respond to their change of mind.
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB