JUST PLAYING AROUND

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
JCPENNEY: Top
GW BOUTIQUE (GOODWILL): Seven Jean Shorts I cut 
AMAZON:  Loslandifen Neon Orange Heels
*FLATS A LITTLE STORE AT THE BEACH IN ATLANTIC BEACH NC
SINFUL COLORS NAIL POLISH: CINDERELLA
KMART: Attention Leather Jacket


Hi Fashion Loves,
I was at the Lake again and was sort of board with walking up the Dock Photo Shoots and I couldn't decided what to do for a nice shot, so I just played around with poses not thinking of using anything for my blog but they turned out nice.  I like really Artsy Photos and that is what these photos turned out to be.  I saw a little stump and started seeing if I could stand on it.  I couldn't balance wearing heels  without me almost breaking my neck so I put on my flats. I got these cute little flats that look like Tory Burch at a little beach store in Atlantic Beach NC.

I chose to wear my Worthing JcPenney Blouse that has different shades of orange in it, so I couldn't go wrong with my Neon Orange Heels. The heels are from Amazon from a brand called Loslandifen.  The heels are very comfortable but not to wonder around in the woods.  

The style for the summer is the world famous cut off shorts but they are always to short or
grandma style so I created my own style.  I went to the Goodwill and found some Seven Jeans and cut them off so I have the right length.

Fashion does not just have to be bought off the rack but you can create your own style and have fun with it..... 
Having a little fun I used the whole woods as my Runway.  I had so much fun not thinking about anything but Freedom and Fun.  Fashion is suppose to be fun so you should take chances and not worry about what other people think.  Sometimes the idea works and sometimes it doesn't.  When someone is telling me what to do my response is "I appreciate your opinion but if you knew that much you would be a well known designer like Chanel, Prada, Jason Wu and Dior just to name a few."  

The motto of the day Fashion Loves is even though everywhere is you Runway be very careful of animals.  The photo below was fun but it was also fun for the Copperhead Snake that I never saw.  I went upstairs after Just Playing Around and my Mother went outside, underneath the stairs was a Copperhead Snake.  My mother helped him with his dream of becoming a photographer in his future life and chopped his head off.  I think he would be better appreciated and know in his next life.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB