FALL FOR A DAY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO: (NEW) MID-CALF BOOTIES AND NECKLACE
TJMAXX: TOP
TARGET: SKIRT
JCPENNEY: FLORAL JACKET
Hi Fashion Loves,
What can I say Fall in the South has being amazing.  This particular day was a cooler day so I pulled out my comfortable cute Booties from Cato

I haven't purchased much Fall Clothing only a few pieces because who wants to with the spring like warm weather. The sweat Floral Jacket is a three quarter sleeve lightweight item I purchased at Jcpenney a few years back.  This Jacket is proof that if you wait on your favorite pieces they will come back in style.  The Floral’s are all the rage this fall.  

The Fall Weather with the sun a glaze allowed me to pull out my new Steve Madden Round Rim Glasses with the Old Hollywood Glam look. The Style I really connect with Hollywood Glam with an edge…

This cooler day didn’t last and then it was back to the 80’s the next day. I chose this outfit which was from older purchases except the Booties.

 I wanted a more subdue look so I added a droop neck top from TJ Maxx in a grey color keeping with the fall subtle tone.  The top is a tank and lightweight material so it can be worn under any suit. The droop neck also allowed me to wear my New Cato Necklace made of leather and a breathtaking crystal.

The Floral Midi Pencil Skirt in a Damask Black Tone was the choice to complete the outfit from Target.  I like to wear skirts as long as I can with my cold natured temperature I wear pants mostly in the winter time.  When I am not at work I do love my jeans and I only had one pair for a long time because of my hard to fit shape. I like the brands NY&Company with the wide legs and the Lucky Skinny Jeans.  My shape is not hard to fit with skirts and I go to the park at lunch and get a little tan on my lunch break.

 The piece de resistance is the Cato Booties as I have stated earlier their comfortable style works great for Work and Adventuring.  I have been looking for some Booties that were stylish and fashionable which I can say these fit the bill. The Booties are faux suede with an accent of gold trim around the base and gold trim on the heel. The heel is a thicker heel making the ability to wear them longer in practically every occasion.  The Midi-calf style is my favorite look for some reason I just am not into the ankle boots.

Fall For A Day has set a lot of thoughts and ideas in motion besides that I love hot weather.  I was focused on looking for a job in Atlanta Georgia to experience the big city but the job search has not panned out. My ultimate dream has been to live at the beach but I wanted to go to Atlanta Georgia first to make sure I wouldn’t be lonely but a second career in retail has fixed that.  I like Adventuring, Art, Fashion and Old Homes so I have put my focus on Charleston SC. Charleston SC has Fashion Week that has become very popular and there are a few Fashion Bloggers that are doing very well there. Regarding my love of Old Homes the connection I have with them as well as my passion to draw them will be a way to move my Art Career to the next level.  I would love to be a Tour Guide in an Old Home understanding their history and photography would be a daily adventure in itself.

So what can I say Fashion Loves Fall For A Day and a extremely Warm South has changed how I see things.  I want to wear shorts in the summer a lot longer so off to the races the job hunt begins.  I will let you know how it turns out.

Love,

Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB