UNEXPECTED INSPIRATION ON A SUNDAY STROLL

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
BELK: Steve Madden Sunglasses & Ninewest Handbag
CATO:  Knee Boots (In Stores Now)
DILLARDS: Chelsea & Violet Cape
ITS METROFASHION: Plaid Shirt
TJMAXX: Lucky Jeans
****Information---Wikipedia

Hi Fashion Loves,

After church on a crisp fall day I dawned on my New Cato Knee Boots, which I have been wanting to wear but due to the unseasonably warm weather I have not.   Let me tell you these Cato Boots are so comfortable and the price is on point at $39.99.  The cute boots are a faux suede with a gold zipper accent that at the ankle that allows you to pull your jeans down if they get stuck. The heel is a thicker heel so walking is a breeze and the toe is not a full point so the comfort level is a ten.


The top I decided to go with is a Plaid Shirt in a red and black color from Its Metro Fashions no matter the trend you can't go wrong with a Plaid Shirt.  It seems that every year plaid is back.  The fall weather was not to bad so to keep warm I chose a Chelsea & Violet Cape from Dillards. The Cape is a trend this Fall and is good for the holidays to wear over the gorgeous sleeveless and spaghetti strap dresses. 


The jeans are Lucky Curvy Fit Skinny Jeans, yes they do exist, that fits my hard to fit shape.  These Jeans I got at TJMaxx.  I got two pair to be safe.  I love the styles every year of the different pants and I buy them every year and they drive me crazy if they are not a cury fit. These jeans are perfect for, forget the pair shape, the New Candy Apple Shape is what I am.  The Candy Apple Shape I would describe as an individual with not that much up top small waist and large hips. That would be me............The Candy Apple Shape.......

As I mentioned before I just wanted to take a Sunday Stroll and find a place to take a photo of these amazing Knee Boots from Cato and I ended up at a little wine bar in Downtown Anderson, Not Open on Sundays.  Viva il Vino is a little wine bar on 110 East Church St in Anderson South Carolina this cute little establishment open Tuesday-Wednesday 4pm-9pm and Thursday-Saturday 4pm-10pm or later depends on what is going on.  This is a nice place to go for a relaxing evening there is a menu of wines for every wine connoisseur.  I was just planning to take a photo to write about the Viva il Vino but you know how the universe or God which is the universe leads you in a different direction.  


The quote from Alexis de Tocqueville a french diplomat, political scientist and historian was at the doorway of Viva il Vino.  I had never heard of him before but I like researching new things that matter to life and well being. Alexis de Tocqueville is best known for two works but mostly recognized in America for Democracy in America after his travels to the United States in 1831. In Tocqueville's travels around the United States he researched the living standards and social conditions of individuals and according to Wikipedia is considered early works of sociology and political science.  The Democracy in America was written in 1835 as an observation to improve standards of living in France. 


 In Tocqueville observations he is quoted by saying "But one also finds in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to want to bring the strong down to their level, and which reduces men to prefering equality in servitude to inequality in freedom."  

Tocqueville also saw that "Furthermore, when citizens are almost equal, it becomes difficult for them to defend their independence against the aggressions of power. As none of them is strong enough to fight alone with advantage, the only guarantee of liberty is for everyone to combine forces. But such a combination is not always in evidence."

In am far from political Fashion Loves but in my understanding of Alexis de Tocqueville's observations in 1831 is seems to me America has become a country of One For One instead of One For All which will be our downfall.  


 Long over due the quote of Alexis de Tocqueville that got my attention right infront of Viva il Vino that got me to research and learn something new is......

"And if anyone asks me what I think the chief cause of  the extraordinary prosperity and growing power of this nation, I should answer that it is due to the superiority of their women."
                                                                                                    Alexis de Tocqueville

Let met explain why this quote is important to me I am an independent woman but I am a woman. I want rights to equal pay if  I work hard, I want to be able to have my career that I like but I also want to be cherished and taken care of.  Let me explain taken care of I want a man to be a man as head of my household but appreciates my opinion and we make final decisions together, I want to be held during happiness and sadness and listen to me don't always try to fix problems just listen. If I want the problem fixed I will ask you. 

 I tend to itimidate men because I have a strong personality but the woman I want to be is I don't want to be the boss of anything.  I was a boss for awhile and I hated it.  I want to work as a group not an individual.  Society groups people as leaders or followers but I am neither I am both depends on the situation.  


Live you life Fashion Loves as what works for you not what society says to do but don't isolate yourself because sometimes society has good ideas.  Be a leader and a follower and don't turn your heads to Unexpected Inspiration.


Love,
Dana





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB