A SOCIAL LIFE BEGINS

THE OUFIT CONSISTS OF:
FOREVER 21: Tank and Long Jacket
DILLARDS: Fossil Necklace
AMAZON: Lauren Lorraine Booties
GOODWILL: Seven Jeans that I cut into Shorts

Hi Fashion Loves,
Well another Small Adventure begins into a Social Life.  A friend commented during the winter that I was in a hybernation and when the time changes and the sun comes out for good that I will evolve into Adventure Woman again.  

 I have stared my compulsive exercising I have lost weight but as ususal these thighs have been my issue. I am working hard but last time it took a while for them to firm up they are my problem areas but don't we all have those areas.  

The Anderson Block Party has started back in Downtown Anderson at Wren Park on Thursday Nights this day I was off all day and felling a little Sassy so I stopped over to the Pavilion at the Anderson Art Center on Main St
I Love the way my new Forever 21 Jacket and how it flows the Powder Blue is a beautiful color and goes well with my new Pink Tank also from Forever 21.  The material is light weight so it works great for the intense heat we are having.

Even though I am working on my thighs getting them back in shape I still felt cute in my Cut Off Shorts.  I couldn't find any shorts long enough so I found some Seven Jeans at the Goodwill.  

****The Cut Off Shorts are easy to make just cut the legs with sissors and razor blade the jeans and then wash them and they fray....****



 I have been wanting to take a photo at the Pavilion at the Anderson Arts Center but events were always going on so it was never available. I was wearing my favorite Fossil Necklace from Belk on the Photo Opp Adventure.  I love this little Camera Necklace it fits my personality.  


 This day I was so mad because I finally got to take a photo at this interesing Pavilion and the sun was glaring so I was mad in this photo.   I said the timer is going off so lets pose.  Looks like the attitude worked.  The Lace Booties from Lauren Lorraine  is easy for you to be Sassy in. 


I don't know if there was a building here but it is a very interesting and artsy Pavilion with no roof.
The Pavilion has two levels and the colors are so interesting.  

This area is also beautiful when the flowers are blooming.  So Fashion Loves if you have an event coming up contact the Anderson Art Center and pray for a no rain so you can have fun in this beautiful Pavilion.

So Fashion Loves this Blog is more Fashion Blog than Adventure but here is to a Social Life.

Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB