I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
JCPENNEY: (In Stores)  BLOUSE & SKIRT
(Old) Necklace
BELK: HUE TIGHTS
AMAZON: DELICIOUS HEELS

Hi Fashion Loves,
I haven't been on an Adventure but I consider this day an in town Adventure to my sister's bridal shower for her up coming wedding.  I am not the Bridal Shower type of girl.  I am happy for my sister's upcoming nuptials but marriage is not something that I am partial to at this moment.

  I unfortunately don't know to many marriages that I am envious of or relationships for that.  Fashion Loves for those of you who are happily married I Congratulate You but I don't not have much around me to show that love exists or lasts.  


I work where male customers are so disrespectful to me in front of their wives and the wives let them. 
I was stooped down on the floor doing some work and a lady customer says none is here I pop up when I hear this lady.  The husband, an older gentleman, says and I quote "That is the way I like my women on their knees."  His wife said nothing....

The male customers yell at us not realizing how they would feel if someone would talk to their mother, wives or daughters the way they speak to us.   

The males I date don't just date they are rude and expect you to go home with them the same night.  If I found out my nephew treated the women the way I have been treated I would ground him for life.

Selena Gomez who happens to be one of my favorite singers  sings a song "I'm So Sick Of That Same Old Love."

The lyrics in the song fit perfectly ....

"You can't take back what you said, I know I've heard it all before, at least a million times...I'm not the one to forget..

"I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart"
Broken Heart Syndrome is real as I found out on the PBS website...
*****pbs.org/newhour/rundown/brokenheartsyndrome:YES,IT'SREAL****
One of the many things stated in this article is that the blood vessels leading to the heart tend to slow down when your heart breaks. Usually any blockage shows up in a routine heart catheterization but that is not the case in Broken Heart Syndrome.  The vessels are not blocked but the stress slows down the blood flow....

"I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you."


Do men not realize they are not representing the way their mother's raised them or maybe they are.  If you don't like a lady don't be rude be honest.  I will not be offended because I believe God has that one for you and if someone doesn't click they just don't click your looks has nothing to do with it.  That one for you has to do with Connection and Soulmate not you personally.

I have seen a quote on Facebook by My Dear Valentine...."One Guy can make you hate all the Guys, but one Man can teach you that not all guys are not the same."
This quote also goes for the woman that you don't feel a connection with treat her well but be honest and let her go and don't play with her feelings.


Fashion Loves at the moment I am discouraged but I do have hope but I am keeping my heart guarded.  When I am feeling the way I do this moment I read the book of Ruth in the Bible.  Ruth is helping her mother in law from her husband that has passed and her hope for love is the last thing on her mind.  Boaz is watching and helping her from a far until the time is right for him to sweep her off her feet.  

Fashion Loves don't give up, keep up the good fight but keep your eyes open and heart locked.  When you least expect it God performs miracles.  God did create the Unexpected Blessings.

***The good guys out there I know you have the same problem as we women but I am writing from a womans point of view.  Bless you guys for being real and a proven child of God.*****

Fashion Loves keep in your mind....

Luke 1:45
Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her....

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB