VOGUING IN THE CAROLINAS


THE OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
BELK: KAARI BLUE DRESS
CATO: FAUX FUR VEST
TARGET: A NEW DAY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS

Hi Fashion Loves,

I haven't been taking long Adventures but I can find an interesting building as close as up the street from my home and today's Gem of a find is no exception.  

THE THUNDERBIRD MOTOR LODGE
110 SHARPE ST
ANDERSON SC 29621

The Thunderbird Motor Lodge is located in Downtown Anderson South Carolina and was established in the recent year of 1982, so it is not to old....YET... 

I was feeling cute in my New Kaari Blue Dress from Belk so I was looking for a location that looks like those in Vogue Magazine and this building fit my concept.  This is Not in a bad area of town but the residences are questionable, so I took my parents as my bodyguards. 

 In recent months Anderson SC has being moving forward in culture and making downtown a more desirable place with some help of local residence concerned with the developments of our town.  I have heard a lot of people say it is to late because the homeless and the drugs are running the town.  In frustation of dealing with these people at my job I have said it myself but honestly 
I don't believe it is to late!!!!

 I mean look this is a Designer Magazine Photoshoot Location and little oh me has used it as a backdrop so maybe just maybe other photographer's with see my idea and Boom!!!! there Anderson is on the map.  I love buildings and I love old towns so this is the whole idea for my Blog.  I see the beauty that most don't because God has blessed me with that eye.  Fashion and my poses are just the way to draw attention to the survival of the history that is dying.  I told individuals and I quote myself...... 
"If I have to pimp myself out to save a building or old town then that is my calling." ( Ok you crazy people my definition of Pimping is cute outfits,sexy poses and bathing suits.)


Today my Voguing in the Carolinas started with my new Kaari Blue Dress from Belk I love the color and the sweet flowers that make the design interesting. 

 It was chili this day so I brought my trusty Cato Faux Fur Vest.  My Faux Fur is my go to indorder to make a Designer Look.  The clothing industry has come along way to create Faux Fur so real looking you have to read the label to see that it is fake.  I am from Anderson SC and most of the people I know call my faux fur "Roadkill" or "Skunks".  I have gotten to old to care what everyone thinks so I strut in my Faux Fur.  



My Designer Look for my Vogue Style Photoshoot couldn't not be complete without my Target A New Day Over the Knee Light Taupe Boots.  These boots are stylish and comfortable and work well on a cool day because I don't wear pantyhose.  Over the Knee Boots work perfect to wear a dress and shorts in the winter and still stay stylish and warm.


Fashion Loves find a passion and work on it the rewards are not immediate but if you are doing God's Will it will come. You have to be patient because God wants to make sure you want quit or forget the hard work it took to get to your destiny.  

He doesn't want you to destroy your blessings he has for you to change the world for the better.

JEREMIAH 17: 7
BUT BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO TRUST IN 
THE LORD
AND HAVE MADE THE LORD THEIR HOPE AND CONFIDENCE.


Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

BACK TO OLD HAMMOND SCHOOL