Christmas in Retail and Grace Episcopal Church Christmas Eve

This outfit includes....Belk Fine Jewelry Earrings, Forever 21 Dress and Fur and New York and Company Lucite Bracelet......Fashion Photos by Craig Johnson for more of his work login into Facebook and look for Craig Childress Johnson.

 







                                                     

 Christmas in Retail and Grace Episcopal Church Christmas Eve

Hi fashion fans since I just started this blog I have a little catching up to do. As you have seen by the title Christmas in Retail is hard we open up on Thanksgiving at, this year 6pm, so that afternoon nap doesn’t happen. We are open until 10pm Friday and the hours extend until after Christmas, with that note no doubt I was exhausted on Christmas Eve but I wanted and Adventure anyway…….

I attend New Spring Church, which is a non denominational style of worship. On the Sunday before Christmas was their Christmas Eve Service; so on Christmas Eve I decided to go to an Old beautiful church in Anderson SC called Grace Episcopal Church. Grace Episcopal Church was founded in 1851 and is considered to be a Gothic Style Architecture. This church was beautiful during the service horns blew not just any horns, I looked back and it was the largest ones I have ever seen sticking out over my head ….. WOW….The service was beautiful but I have never been to church where you sit down, kneel down, standup and start all over again. That was a work out which I needed because it was a midnight service. Also at the communion they had real wine. I can say it was a very interesting experience and I also go to see an amazing design on the inside. I told you I was an artist so with this experience I have to decide to attend other old churches and draw them. 

If you like to see a piece of Architectural History check out Grace Episcopal Church on 711 South Mcduffie St Anderson SC 29624.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB