WINTER BLUES

This outfit consist of Target Jacket, TJMaxx Shirt, Cato skirt, JcPenney Boots and necklace and Amazon handbag called Bagroo (Hermes inspired).

BAGROO from Amazon is the most beautiful handbags. The handbags are real leather and made very sturdy.  I picked out many colors I was going to order but they are no longer on Amazon.  I was so mad Amazon has been selling this name brand for awhile.  I looked everywhere to see where they are being sold but no such luck. If anyone knows where they are let me know...





WINTER BLUES

Hello Fashion Loves,
 Well most of my adventures hear lately have been in my backyard which is not so bad of a back drop. 
I have never been much of a fan of the winter time but I like the fashion.  Winter always makes my moods horrible.  However yesterday I went to the track to walk out my winter depression.  It worked I feel so much better today.  I love walking that it is my favorite form of exercise.  I can eventually see myself retiring to a beach somewhere.

Have a happy day walk away the winter blues….
Love
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB