My New Start

Why I became a Fashion Blogger?

My name is Dana Evans and I live in a small town in South Carolina which high fashion is not really recognized. I guess you could say I am a duck out of water.

I went to school for Architect Engineering and Interior Design and loved my classes.
My initial career was to be an artist but everyone told me I would be a starving artist so then I took architect because my passion was drawing homes with this career path I became a kitchen designer. I did this for 9 years until the economy hit a down turn with this I entered the world of retail management.

My creative way of thinking saw that art and fashion went hand and hand mixing patterns and colors. So with fashion I just keep mixing patterns and jewelry and people just keep asking me how I did it therefore I am starting this blog.

A lot of people believe that fashion is not important but with my love and blessing from God I quote his word:
Proverbs Chapter 31 verse 21-22…..”When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet. She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.”
Verse24-25 She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes.  She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

I am 44 years old and reinventing myself so here goes. I hope you enjoy the ideas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB