Single on Valentine's Day

I am the Queen of pattern mixing I learned that from my experience in Interior design. My Valentine's Day outfit includes the following: Belk Fine Jewelry Earrings, Body Shop (bodycentral.com) Love Necklace, NY&Co  flower ring,Dillards Mens Cashmere Scarf, 6pm.com-O'Deer Shoes(Christian Louboutin inspired),Cato coat and sweater and Jcpenney Worthington Pants. Photos by Dana Evans






 

                                                                                    
  VALENTINE’S DAY 2015

Hello fashion loves well here is a more up to date Fashion Extravaganza. The dreaded day for singles Valentine’s Day well on this day my evening is planned out working 12:30am-9:30pm. I will receive no special card except from my Mom, no present except a running jacket I bought myself. What a bummer or is it? Actually I feel very blessed I am a good artist, I am fashionable, I have made new friends, my career path is not where I want it to be but I love the people I work with and I can keep all my taxes because I have insurance. As I said in my opening statement I am reinventing my self and finally trying to get on the path God has planned for me. See fans I have been divorced for 10 years and I can say nothing is lonelier than being in a relationship you are not meant to be in. I did a lot of things alone in a relationship because I married a party boy. I wouldn't trade being single for anything in the world in order to go back to that feeling where you think you are in love but something in the back of you head says you are not. 
 I want a man like the one in Emeli Sande song Next to me “you want find him drinking at the tables Rolling dice and staying out til three You want ever find him being unfaithful You will find him, You’ll find him next to me You want find him trying to chase the devil For money, fame,for power out of grief You won’t ever find him where the rest go You will find him, you’ll find him next to me.”
Therefore fellow singles count your blessings because of your long wait when God finally sends that “Godly Man” to you it will be worth it. Don’t settle just wait like Joel Osteen says “It is your Due Season”……..

Happy Valentines Day
With love from Dana

Comments

  1. I'd love to see a blog on plus-size girls because we all struggle with body image and what to wear. I also volunteer to be your model! Love that you're putting yourself out there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB