Frozen Fashion


                                                     
The outfit consists of  BELK  Sweater,Shirt, Fine Jewelry Earrings, Bracelet (inspired by David Yurman) and Guess Watch  JCPENNEY Skirt, NY&COMPANY ring, CATO shoes and fur and BAG INC. handbag inspired by Chanel.

One disclaimer about Bag Inc. the handbags are impressive, however the customer service is yet to be desired. If the handbags are in-stock you are good but if not it is a hassle. Also Bag Inc. does not let you know this, you have to discover it. Also if the bag you pick is cheaper it is impossible to get a refund.  So if you want to take a chance, do what I did.  I received my less expensive bag and cancelled my credit card. I let them suffer a little and then sent them the payment for the cheaper bag. So if you want to order from Bag Inc. definitely us a credit Card.


 







FROZEN FASHION
Hello Fashion Loves

Well here is an interesting adventure on February 17, 2015 the South froze over.
I know you from the North find this amusing but we never get this kind of weather. The South’s version of Winter is snow in the morning and melted by noon. Well Old Man Winter had other ideas this year, so on February 17, 2015 we froze over. This was so bad because our county had the worse power outages in the whole area.  I feel blessed that I never lost power. 

On my way to work there were lines of power trucks and the Mall had to close because of no power.  The power trucks gave me a lump in my throat they were coming to bring us power.  I get tired of retail, working all the holidays missing out on things but not as much as the POWER LINEMEN.  These individuals miss a lot more because every time the power goes out they are missing family reunions and barbeques.   A Million Thank You’s to the POWER LINEMEN.

I took advantage of this situation and drove around taking pictures. This was a perfect fashion moment with a beautiful background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB