BROCK-BROWN-HALL HOUSE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

ZARA:   Top and Shorts
DSW:   Lauren Lorraine
FOREVER 21:  Handbag

Hi Fashion Loves,
Summer's coming to an end so I am trying to post the last few looks before shorts are out.  However it is still a hot time here in the South so I believe a few more short pictures are due.  Today's outfit is from my trip to Atlanta to one of my favorite stores Zara.  Zara was having a big sale so I added some more items to my clothing collection.  I found these adorable pale blue hounds tooth shorts and paired it with an accordion top.  These are an off white color which fit well with my Forever 21 quilted handbag. 

 The shoes I chose are my new babies from DSW which is so similar to the Dolce and Gabbana Lace Booties that are in their collection for the summer.  I am in complete love with these booties they are by a name Lauren Lorraine and are so comfortable.  I get dirty if you look at me wrong so with them being white I am going to find some stain resistance to put on them.
The Adventure today is the Brock-Brown-Hall House which is on 710 McDuffie St Anderson SC and is on the National Register.  According to SCiway  the Victorian Home was built in 1893 by banker and influential textile leader James Albert Brock and his wife Eleanor Reed Brock.   The Eastlake Architectural Design was built on Brock's father-in-law, Judge Jacob Pickney Reed, former rose garden.  The home was later owned by the Brock's daughter and then purchased by Mr. and Mrs. White Brown.  The Brown's owned the local hardware store called White Jones


This magnificent beauty was being restored but as you can tell by this photo it has fallen to disarray again.  I am not sure what caused the restoration to stall but it is a sad sight. 

I am currently drawing this home but I don't know if I can save it.    The Drawing is to the right when it is finished I will post the final product.  
It makes my heart breaks every time one of these beauties start to fall.  My finances can't save them maybe one day I can.
Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB