STEVENSON'S DANCE HALL

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO: Tank Top
H&M     Skirt
BELK;   Fossil Bracelets,Red Camel Pearl Ring and Michael Kors Watch
DILLARDS:  Nadri Bracelet
ROSS:     Michael Kors Heels
Hi Fashion Loves,
Today's outfit is definitely a bright summer day.  Summer is coming to an end but I will not let it reflect in my outfit.  The H&M Skirt is something I have seen all over instagram so I just had me time vacation so I took off halfway to Atlanta Georgia for some shopping to a place called Tanger Outlets.  See I am not to thrilled about outlet stores but I found out that an H&M, not an outlet H&M, has opened at the Tanger Outlets.   These outlets are about 1 hour from my home and Atlanta is another 30 minutes.  


So my find at the outlets was this H&M Skirt which has many colors in it so anything would match, so I paired it with my Yellow Cato Tank Top.  The neutral Michael Kors Heels ground the whole outfit.
The outfit is cool and flowy and very girly.  I felt so beautiful in this outfit.
I love the look of the Cartier Love Bracelets and Rings, however I can't afford them so I use my Fossil bracelet, Rings and Nadri Bracelet from Dillards to create the look.  The Pearl Ring is by Red Camel from Belk and is similar to the Dior Rings. I wish the designers would make their nice items in an stainless steele or silver so it is affordable to everyone, but until then I will do the look for less..


The building behind me seems to be a run down old building but in its hey day it was the place to go.  The place to go in Anderson was Stevenson's Dance Hall run by my Grandfather Jim Stevenson and his brother Blair Stevenson.  My mother who was a small child remembers the building, which is now my cousin's shop, The beautiful building with the music blaring from a jukebox or band with a wooden floor for square dancing.  My mother says she would dance and spin on the wooden floor but as it got later on in the day my grandfather would take my mother and her sister home because the adult beverages would begin to flow and the party really started. 
 This was the good old days when people would see each other from a far and fall in love for a lifetime.  Where memories were make and many stories were told.  My mother remembers these times with a smile and I love to hear her tell them.  
So next time you are out think about Stevenson's Dance Hall and the good old days and maybe a little smile will come to your face.

Love,
Dana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB