JUNIOR HIGH HELL

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

NORDSTROM:  Ted Baker Skirt
CATO:    Tank Top and Necklace
TJMAXX:    Calvin Klein Heels
Hi Fashion Loves,
Today's outfit is my greatest find from Nordstrom.  I really can't afford high-end designers but I was obsessed over this skirt I saw on instagram.   I usually try to find a look alike but I just couldn't find one, so I constantly looked on Nordstrom waiting on see how low can it go.

 First it was marked down, not quite there.  Then I check again and finally the big sale of the year and mine all mine.  I love this skirt it is so classy and the material is the bomb.  I am so happy to own my first high end designer Ted Baker.  



I didn't want to take away from the skirt so I paired it with my Cato Tank and my Cato Necklace gold with accents of green.  
Also the shoes were are a score from TJMaxx, the most comfortable heel I have ever worn, Calvin Klein.  The Calvin Klein leather on these heels are so soft and I could stand in them all day with no problem.  

So Fashion Loves in fashion when there is a budget you have to have patience and if it is meant for you it will be there, it just takes a little store stalking.  Cheers to an amazing find.........

 The adventure today is to my junior high school, McCants Junior High 101 South Fant Street Anderson SC, according to www.anderson5.net the school opened in 1935 as Anderson Junior High School.  The school was renamed McCants Junior High School after Dr Elliot Crayton McCants a long time educator from Ninety-Six South Carolina.  Dr. McCants dedicated himself to education and understanding the needs of children.  The loving man remained and educator until 1945 at the age of 80.   In 1985 McCants was reorganized and renamed McCants Middle School and move to it current location on Marchbanks Ave in 1992, to the old TL Hanna High School building.





I titled this Junior High Hell because this is where my life started to go awry and ladies if you can understand the awkward stage that is why.....


See people I had it going on in Elementary School, popular, plenty of dates and the most confident woman you have ever met.  Junior High School hit and that was it.  I hated to go to school and everyone made fun of me.  I had these two guys who tortured me and as I grew into my looks I didn't notice.  I was getting pretty coming out of the awkward stage but my self confidence was destroyed.

I guess this is when my love affair with art and buildings developed more.  I loved  McCants the building, it understood me and I understood it.  The building was so old in art class we could paint on the walls without even asking school officals the teachers just gave us a project.  I would wander around the school looking at the cracks and architectural details, the schools flaws I loved and connected to and its history spoke to me.

The building and its acceptance of me did not help myself confidence I became shy and isolated.  I was never wild but I started hanging out with the wild crowd because they were more accepting of me.  I never developed their type of  life style I just wanted someone to hang out with.  I never wanted to party or get in any trouble, so they got on my nerves, I just wanted to be accepted.

I carried my insecurities through out life therefore picking the wrong guys and friends.  This lifestyle developed trust issues.  I date wild guys they treated me bad and then I dated dorks and they treated me bad but then am started to realize.....
YOU CAN ONLY BE TREATED BAD IF YOU ALLOW IT.....
 So I am focused on my Art and Fashion Blog and working through these issues.  I am God's daughter and I deserve to be treated well and my dreams to come true.

So Fashion Loves if you are going through an awkward stage it will pass just don't take it with you.  See the Fairy Tale is true An Ugly Duckling Can Turn Into A Swan, you just have to see the Swan when she appears.   Anticipate the best, that it what God wants you to have THE BEST.  He can't give it to you if you don't believe you deserve it.  He is a miracle worker but he also gave you
Free Will.....
Life sucks believe me, don't give up things change in the blink of an eye.   That guy you didn't think you deserve shows up and treats you like a queen, the job you dreamed of calls and says they need your expertise and the best friend that you can trust and count on finally comes and you have them for a lifetime.  Don't make rash decision because you think life want change, the change could be around the corner and you just screwed up by making that bad decision.   It is all about FAITH get mad because life isn't going your way yell at God, he can take it.  Then pick yourself up and stay working on your passion.....


Love,
Dana
P.S. 
I ran into one of the guys that tortured me in Junior High a couple of years ago at a party, he asked me out.   I said I didn't like his morals.  He said how do you know anything about me, I told him my name and his mouth dropped open.  I thought he would pass out.  He didn't even recognize me......Ha! Ha!

I was also an extra in a movie with George Clooney and he loved my check bones...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB