OLD PHARMACY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

NY&COMPANY:  Top, Skirt, Blazer and Necklace
ROSS:  Ralph Lauren Heels

                                                                   
Hi Fashion Loves,
I decided to go NY&Company and Gingham Crazy since it is all over the runways I need to do my runway look.  If you notice my Gingham is a combination of smaller and larger prints so it flows well together.  I love to mix patterns whether it is the same color or different prints all together.  I added some interest with my NY&Company Necklace and my Ralph Lauren Heels.  So take a chance in Fashion that is the fun of it.


The photo I took today was Downtown Anderson in front of a painting where an Old Pharmacy use to be,  the times of a more close knit community.  I need a little more excitement but I do like to go downtown the buildings are just so interesting to me and the details take me back to the old days.

Next door to this is where the Belk use to be which part of it was underground.  I remember playing there while my mother shopped. There was an elevator that had and operator inside of it and a cafe. In 1984 Belk moved to the mall which was still nice they sold Louis Vuitton, The Days of Our Lives Soap Opera use visit when they had their baseball events and designers would come and visit.  There were also runners who would carry out your packages, Bridal Shop, Personal Shoppers and some of the old associates remember all the parties given by the Belks for their associates.  

However retail has changed a lot where it use to be a more intimate experience it is a now rush for deals and coupons.  In retail it use to feel special but now it is not. Consumers rather have quantity instead of quality.   I understand it had to change with the times and more customers began to forget about the Special Experience for a bargain so the retailers had to cut cost and less employees since online has taken over.  

However people was it worth it for a bargain.  I don't know how we could ever get that Special Shopping Experience back the world has changed to much.  It seems most people rather have the bargain instead of the special feeling.   Unfortunately  you can't have both. 
So fashion loves enjoy the Modern Shopping Conveniences but also feel sad for the Special Retail Experience that has passed.   
Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB