ANOTHER CHAPTER BEGINS

THIS OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER 21: Blazer
TARGET: Top and Skirt
CATO: Necklace and Shoes
AMAZON: Bagroo Handbag
DILLARDS: Bracelets

Hi Fashion Loves, 

I have decided when possible to combine both my loves when possible. My two loves are Old Homes and Fashion.   This outfit is a Target Tank Top and Skirt that looks like a dress, my illusion fooled everyone that day.  I also went with the Black and White with a pop of color which is a trend that is always in style. I like how the single white stripe on my Forever 21 Blazer stands out.  The Blazer is the exact opposite of the dress which is white with pops of Black and the Blazer Black with pops of white.  I removed the Blazer to show the outfit is still classy and works when going out on the town after work.  The Handbag I purchased on Amazon which is called Bagroo and inspired by the Hermes Handbag. These Handbag are inspired and not a Fake.  That means there is no Hermes written on this bag it says Bagroo.  I would love to own an Hermes one day but as of right now that is not in the cards.




The Old Home in this photo is the first drawing I did once I decided to quit my management job and step down so I  could have more time to focus on my Art and Fashion Blog.  I drew this home in about a week and felt so free.  I was terrified but felt like it was the right step to accomplish my dream of working for myself one day.  I drew the Home and the Door of the home because I am trying to create the Doors of Anderson similar to the Charleston Doors.


The Home is located on 204 Morris St Anderson SC but I couldn't find a lot of information on the Home I know it is known as the Sunshine House.  I am posting these photos on Abandoned Old and Interesting Places in South Carolina which is a website on Facebook.  If I find more information on this I will add it to the Blog.  However, stop by and see the Sunshine House on Morris St in Anderson and like many of the Old Homes in Anderson they need to be Adopted and Saved..

With Love From,
Dana and
The Sunshine House







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB