MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

NEW YORK &COMPANY: Blouse and Pants
CATO: Necklace
DILLARDS: Arturo Chiang Heels
FOREVER21: Handbag
BELK: Michael Kors Watch and Pearl Ring
SINFUL COLORS: Baby Blues
HAIR: CHEZ LA ROUGE SALON ANDERSON SC--ANNA MOORE


Hi Fashion Loves,

Today I don't go to work til late so I decided to go more casual Gingham Look with my Pale Pink Blouse.  My Cato Statement Necklace just goes perfect with my Blouse.  Gingham has been all over the Runway from Diane Von Furstenburg to Michael Kors so I had to pick up these pants at NY & Company to be apart of the trend.

 Close Up Cato Necklace, Forever21 Handbag and Sinful Colors--Baby Blues
I Titled this My How Times Have Changed because I am standing in front of what use to be a beautiful pond that my parents decorated so beautifully.  Duke Power was doing some work and busted it and the Fairy Tale Pond was never the same.  We tried to fix it to no avail so we gave up on the remodel.  The Pond was filled with Mallard Ducks and Pekin Ducks (Domestic Ducks) and we use to feed them and play with them everyday.  I use to sit outside and draw the ducks and the Babies would walk on my legs, it felt so weird.  They were so cute. The ducks were like our pets because they were not even afraid of us.  It was so quite and peaceful. The ponds was surrounded by orange lilies.  I would ride Horses and walk to the neighbors house and also walk to school because it was so close.  Now I can't even read a book because the cars zoom by like race cars.  Some times it is even dangerous going to the mailbox. 

 I love technology and modern conveniences but I miss simple times with Sunday Dinners and everything closed on Sunday.  Family Trips with the cousins now I don't know half of them.  I am glad I have the great memories and I am making new Modern Memories.   


Here's to the Good Old Days
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB