IS IT A MORTUARY OR POST OFFICE?

THIS OUTFIT CONSIST OF:
CATO: Dress and Belt
DILLARDS: Marc Jacobs Sunglasses and Auturo Chiang Heels
JCPENNEY:  Necklace
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,

This outfit today is my Cato Dress I went back to the store three times and just couldn't get my mind off this dress.  I love the shapes and colors and the open sleeves are so sexy.  I loved when the wind picked up in the photo above to show the sleeve detail. The Belt is also Cato that is separate from the dress I just saw this belt and said something will eventually fit with it.  Found it.  I am also wearing out my new Handbag from Amazon which is and Ainifeel Brand.  

Detail of Dress,Belt, Necklace and Gorgeous Handbag



 This Photo was taken at now Woodlawn-Sosebee Funeral Home on 401 North Main St Anderson SC.  I have taken pictures of this building often I just love the details.  I did take Architecture and I love the history of old buildings.

According to hmdb.org this building was built in 1907-09 by James Knox Taylor in the Federalist Style.  The building served as the Anderson Post Office until 1938 and then was turned into a Funeral Home in 1941 called the Sullivan-King Mortuary.  According to Anderson Independent article, December 2012, the Sullivan-King Mortuary will become Woodlawn-Sosebee Funeral Home located in Homeland Park.  Sullivan-King Mortuary moved to Highway 81 in a larger more modern but still a beautiful building.

The Sullivan-King Mortuary is where my Grandfather's Funeral took place. That day was so sad as well as moving, seeing a sea of people that showed up and loved him so. I knew he was a great man but I had no idea that he was great in many people's eyes and not just mine.
Woodlawn Sosebee Funeral home Built in 1907-09




Til next time Fashion Loves come to 401 North Main St Anderson SC to sit awhile not all Funeral Homes are creepy sometimes they are rather neat. 

Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB