SWEET HOME SOUTH CAROLINA

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

TARGET: Blouse
JCPENNEY: Skirt
ROSS: Madden Girl Heels
AMAZON: Ainifeel Handbag
BELK: Red Camel Pearl Ring and Fine Jewelry Pearl and Sterling Silver Ring


Hi Fashion Loves,

Today I decided to go on top of the world with plenty of color.  With my color wheel in hand I thought the Green Target Blouse went perfect with the Hot Pink JcPenney Skirt.  This skirt got my attention because of the cool edgy zippers on the side.  I feel Sexy in this skirt because my whole life I have had a Booty in the immortal words of Meghan Trainor "Its all about the Base".  I also added the Madden Girl Snake Print Shoes to add some more Edge to my cute little outfit.





 I have filled in a little since I was younger.  I use to wear a 0 in the waist and very small in the chest area but the hips have not moved to much.  I have what I call a Candy Apple Shape which has took me this long to accept. Also the Push Up Bra helped a lot. I grew up in the 80's so the High Waist Pants were my nemesis.  I had to get a larger size for the Hips and had tons of material in the waist.  Lets not talk about a one piece bathing suit I still have nightmares.
Madden Girl Heels and my new Amazon-Ainifeel Handbag in love and Fine Jewelry Pearl Ring
These Photos were take on top of a parking garage in Anderson SC.  I  titled this Sweet Home South Carolina because I am reminded of Sweet Home Alabama.  Melanie Carmichael's quote "My life in New York works, Jake. But then I come down here  ....and this fits too."I want to live in the Big City but Anderson fits too.  Now don't get me wrong if I never saw the Mall again it wouldn't hurt my feelings, but downtown and the surrounding area with the lake is Beautiful.  The History is amazing if I could live the Big City Life and Fly in and out I believe that would work.  Also the dating here is less than desirable.

Anderson SC is called the Electric City because it was the first in the United States to have a continuous supply of Electric Power. (Courtesy of hmdb.org) According to hmdb.org in 1895 William C. Whitner, an engineering and Anderson native, built and Hydroelectric Power Plant to Electrify the city and the United States.

Also according to Wikipedia, in November 14, 1931 Amelia Earhart flew into the Anderson Airport.  Well who knew?

The town of Anderson was named after Revolutionary War Hero, Robert Anderson.  According to Wikipedia Robert Anderson and Andrew Pickens surveyed the land and Pickens negotiated a treaty to get the Cherokee's to surrender the land in 1777.

Another Quote from Sweet Home Alabama..According to Jake "You can have roots and Wings."

So come on by Anderson SC it  is small but has a lot of Historical Significance.
Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB