GEMINI TWIN

OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

JCPENNEY:  Blouse and Pleather Skirt
LUMIX CAMERA
WILHITE HOUSE REFLECTION ANDERSON SC



Hi Fashion Loves,

Today I went to take a Fashion Blog Photo at an Old Historical Home and something interesting happened in this photo.  My twin in the background, this might not seem significant but see my birthday is in a few weeks and like everyone else I have not accomplished what I set out to.  I am turning 45 on June 8, Gemini which I hate to say the description fits me to a T. I have as I said in my introduction started reinventing myself.  So while I take this photo  my creative side starts to wonder, my story teller side, my adventurer.  I think am I looking at an Alternate Dimension (both have an Nissan Altima, figures) the me who has no idea what the future holds and the me that has it all figured out.

The Me, Me working in funky retail hours, not sure where I want to live no potential of love or financial security.  This might sound a little sad but actually I have found out who I am finally, instead of a People Pleaser that made me miserable.  I am an Artist, I can say for the first time in my life because I wasn't confident before.  I am a Fashion Blogger/ Adventurer/ Story Teller which I am thoroughly enjoying.  The  financial freedom, I believe will soon come soon, if I don't give up.  I will finally be appreciated for the hard work I do.  Who else values you but yourself. I keep fighting the good fight because of Isaiah 61:7 Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.

Now the Alternate Dimension Me stared out NOT letting her fears and insecurities get the best of her. She began her relationship and trust in the Lord earlier.  She believed Isaiah 55:2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?  Listen, listen to me and eat what is good and you will delight in the richest of fare.  She started promoting her art with confidence and became the best fashion blogger/ story teller around.   Her PASSION is seen in everything she does.  Finally she meets Oprah and discusses the importance of thanking God on a daily basis with Joel Osteen.  She lived in the Big City awhile hanging out with Anna Wintour and Victoria Beckham  (whether Atlanta or New York or I don't mind where) and then moved to the Beach with the love of her life. There she worked on her art and fished and didn't catch a thing on purpose.


I believe this Alternate Dimension Me will happen just later than I was suppose to, but what makes me smile is the Alternate Me has an interview on  SUPER SOUL SUNDAY WITH OPRAH THIS SUNDAY.  Wish I could watch.
BLOG POST OF THE ENTIRE OUTFIT NEXT.......
Love,
Dana  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB