WELCOME TO THE WILHITE HOUSE

THE OUTFITS CONSISTS OF:

JCPENNEY:  TOP AND SKIRT
DILLARDS:   Nadri Gem Bracelet and Costume Enamel Bracelet
AMAZON:      Loslandifen Heels
SINFUL COLORS: Feel The Vibe
LOREAL: Infallible eyeshadow Iced Latte, Continuous Cocoa and Eternal Black

 Hi Fashion Loves,

Well today's fashion style is JcPenney Glamour with this my new Embroidered Top which is sheer on the firs,t I would say 1/4 of the top.  My pleather skirt is so fun I can wear it all winter and summer and I love how it flows, like I said I was tired of pencil skirts. I love this outfit and got so many compliments on it all day.
Nadri Earrings
The earrings above are my Nadri Earrings from Dillards.  They are High End Cosutme Jewelry that I have had for awhile and they have not turned. I love black and white and then add just a pop of color like the earrings in Yellow and shoes in Blue.

Loreal Infallible
I am far from a makeup artist I just learned how to put on makeup form the artists at Belk and Dillards.  I decided to feature my eyeshadow because I get so many compliments on how my makeup stays all day.  Well it is combination of Mac Painterly Pot as a base and Loreal Infallible Pods.  This photo was taken when I worked a full 8 Hours and my eyeshadow still looks like I just put it on. 
This is when Belk and Dillards are not rivalries I have a Belk Guess Watch and Dillards Jewelry.  The polish is Sinful Colors.
 The Home I am standing in front of is The WILHITE HOUSE which is at 604 McDuffie St Anderson SC 29624.  This home is the most photographed home in Anderson, it was bought and was decorated so beautifully and then died again. I wish I had the funds to save these beautiful homes there is so much beauty and history in Anderson.  Maybe our town can figured an idea to make us a tour of Homes with Art Galleries, we have the lake to draw in tourist so this would be perfect.  The only problem is the business's that do start have to wait til others come an fail before that happens. I am hoping my blog will help with this. I would love to live in a Store/ Art Gallery/ Fashion Show Case.  I know this is a lot but I don't limit God.



 The Wilhite Home was built by Dr. P.A. Wilhite and his wife Mrs. Cora Hills in approximately 1858, he was acknowledged to be discoverer of Anesthesia Ether. Dr. Wilhite was a popular physician in Anderson and owned a pharmacy.   Dr. Wilhite and Dr. Crawford Long was the first to use Ether in surgery. Dr. Wilhite died in 1892 and was the last member of the original Board of Health in SC.......(The information courtesy of hmbd.org and local historian Brian Scott)



I take a little peak to see the Ghost of Miss Mary Wilhite a Granddaughter of Dr. & Mrs. Wilhite. Miss Mary was the last Wilhite to occupy the home and never married.  He father Frank would not allow it or she would risk being disinherited.  After weddings took place at this old homes unexplained activity would happen such as female laughter, lights turning off and on and flowers jumping out of vases.  Miss Mary must being enjoying the party she never had.  (information courtesy of hmdb.org and Brian Scott a local historian.)   I love of good ghost story but a Ghost would never come see me I would ask to many questions.  


Fashion Loves and History Buffs come visit Miss Mary and I at the HISTORIC WILHITE HOUSE ON 604 MCDUFFIE ST ANDERSON SC 29624.





Love always,
Dana

Comments

  1. Grreat backdrop for your pics! That outfit rocks! & the shoes are the perfect pop of color :) you look superb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sabrina H. I am an Adventurer who loves old homes so I like to mix the two. I love your blog too. This is fun I never thought I would enjoy blogging so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB