ARTISPHERE 2017 GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA

MY LOOK OF DAY:
BELK: 
Crown & Ivy Off the Shoulder Top 
Scalloped Edge Shorts
Steve Madden Sunglasses
FOREVER 21:  
Sandals

Hi Fashion Loves,
Today's Adventure was long awaited because of scheduling and work demands but I finally got the day off to attend Artisphere 2017.  Artisphere is my favorite event of the year but for the last three years I have had to work on the weekend for this three day art filled day.  


Artisphere is an event that started in 2005 and always occurs on Mother's Day Weekend.  The event has gained National Attention in its short life span.  

 Artists turn in applications from all over the world to be apart of the festivities for the enjoyment and a wide vary of clients to purchase their masterpieces.  Artisphere has food, concerts and different art shows throughout the three day extravaganza. 

 Artisphere has turned into a mini Spoleto which is an art event in Charleston South Carolina.  Artists are my favorite people, just free and happy most part of the time and from myself as an artist a little weird which is a grand group to be a part of.   


Artisphere takes places in beautiful Downtown Greenville South Carolina along the picturesque Reedy River which is peaceful and a relaxing area to have a picnic or read a book.  Greenville South Carolina has been ranked in www.livability.com as #33 of 100 for one of the best places to live.  I use to live in Downtown Greenville South Carolina which is a wonderful place for families and single people.  As a single individual I never felt alone even when I was alone.  

There is plenty of things to do from food to walking trails and Art,Art and more Art.  I would leave work and park in McBee Station Parking Garage which was my apartment complex and never move my car again except for the random trips to Charleston South Carolina.  


Artisphere 2017 was a perfect place for me to wear my new Crown & Ivy purchases from Belk.  I have not been buying  many clothes and then here we go the cutest things arrive.  As an associate we get in trouble for shopping on the clock on a boring day but I tell our security "I don't shop on the clock, I shop on the dock."  The dock is where the merchandies is unloaded and I snoop through the ranks on the way to my register.  Upon Crown & Ivy's arrival this cute Off  the Shoulder Top came in with its bright colors and comfortable material.  I am amazed at how well Crown & Ivy's Material washes and keeps its shape.  

I decided to pair my Off the Shoulder Top with my New Scalloped Edge Crown & Ivy Shorts in white.  I love the Scalloped Edge Shorts but I bought too many colors that I am sure I will get wear out of each and every color.  



When you attend Artisphere there is a lot of walking and sometimes the events are near the Reedy River so you have to walk on uneven steps so I wore my comfortable Forever 21 Sandals.  My Forever 21 Sandals are a Netural Color that goes with everything in your wardorbe and the thick heel makes Adventuring safe.  The grommets make for an interesting look similar to the Valentino Rock Studs for that lady wanting stylish on a budget.



Fashion Loves if you have the chance try to attend Artisphere next year it is a sight to behold located in Beautiful Downtown Greenville South Carolina on Mother's Day Weekend....

Love,
Dana  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

BACK TO OLD HAMMOND SCHOOL