EASTER VOGUE STYLE

THE OUTFITS CONSISTS OF:
BELK: (New In Stores) Crown & Ivy Dress
FOREVER 21:  Metallic Jacket
AMAZON: Persunmall Heels

Hi Fashion Loves,
Another year and Easter is upon us with the thought in my mind that life is not perfect but it is what we make of it. On some days I question these thoughts but not today.  The thought in my mind is that Jesus Christ died for my sins and God sacrificed his one and only son to forgive me for my sins and to live life to the fullest. 
First I head to the pond at AnMed on 201 East Reed Road and take a few photos and then a**Ah Ha**moment I have been wanting to take a photo with a Mirrored Building

 The concept came into my head by looking at an ad for a designer in Vogue Magazine.  I tried to find the photo on the internet to no avail so you have to take my word for it. 


The Photo was Over Exposed but I loved the look......
 I wanted to take a photo at JPeters a restaurant located in downtown Anderson but it is hard to find out when it is closed.  I also wanted to take one at the YMCA but I also couldn't find out when it is closed except early in the morning or late at night.  I didn't want to take a photo when they are open because there is a gym on the other side.  I said it is Easter and the YMCA is closed so lets go recreate a Vogue Photo Shoot.

I choose to wear my New Crown & Ivy Dress which I purchased at Belk with my employee discount.
There is a benefit to working for a clothing retailer.  The Dress is a sleeveless dress with geometric patterns. The material is comfortable and colorful. 
 The only problem I had with this photo shoot is trying to keep my dress down.  The wind was whipping and I tried some Marylin Monroe Photo Shoots but I don't think I pulled that off.  The photos are hideous.  So I didn't use them for this blog.

 I always like a little edge so I added that with my Forever 21 Metallic Jacket.  The metallic look seems to be the in for this year so I orderd the jackets in pink and silver.  The jackets are a bomber jacket style which is always the in style. 

The shoes to fit the occasion is my Persunmall Heels I purchased from Amazon.  The Persunmall Heels are a similar style to the Valentino Rock Studs in a light pink color without the price tag.  The heels are comfortable and stylish for every occasion.

The YMCA located at 201 East Reed Road, Anderson SC and is a modern mirrored building that helps out our community.  

The YMCA offers a gym as well as many opportnities for children.  It also offers low income opportunities for children that can't afford the dues.  

The YMCA also allows local artist and photographers to hold shows that they keep up for a few months so the artists can make sure most of the displays are sold.  

So Fashion Loves stop by the YMCA to take some cool photos and see what they have to offer especially if you are new to the area.  
Love,
Dana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB