ROBERT MULDROW COOPER LIBRARY CLEMSON SC

THE OUTFITS CONSISTS OF:
BELK: (New in Stores) KAARI BLUE TOP, SHORTS AND STEVE MADDEN SUNGLASSES
AMAZON: STEVE MADDEN CORK HEELS & ANNIFEL HANDBAGS
CATO: NECKLACE
***information courtesy of: www.tigernews.com and www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=20570

Hi Fashion Loves,
I have been taking short trips for some reason I am tired but the Adventuring is in my blood.  I decided to take off to Clemson South Carolina in my New Kaari Blue Outfit from Belk.



 The new line from Belk has only been in stores about a year but it has nice styles to mix and match in all sizes.  There was not enough people working today so I had to cover women's clothing and I ended up buying this outfit.  The color just got my attention becaue of the bright hues and looks to fit my color scheme.

The shorts are so comfortable made in 100% polyester and a polyester lining. Fashion loves it was hot this day and the shorts were so cool.  I aslo wore my Steve Madden Cork Heel Shoes with splatters of different colors mixed in the cork design they are so comfortable but I did have my flats in my bag that I put on later on because I was walking alot.  The sun was not forgiving today so the Steve Madden Sunglasses were definitely necessary.  I love the Steve Madden Sunglasses they come in the latest styles that the high end designers have available.  I accessorized with my Cato Necklace which a gold color with accents of green and makes a good statement piece with my light green blouse.


My Adventure today was to Clemson Universtiy in South Carolina home of the National Champion Football Team the Clemson Tigers which is 30 minutes from my home. Clemson University's Campus is a beautiful campus but my destination today was to the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library.


ROBERT MULDROW COOPER LIBRARY 
116 SIGMA DR
CLEMSON SC 29634

  I spent many a days and nights at this library while in college at Tri-County Technical College and Greenville Technical College researching for my paper on Frank Lloyd Wright.  The Library's creation was decided in 1959 when the Board of Trustees decided that the library was the "most needed building on campus" when the university when through a growth spurt in the 20th Century. The name of the the library was chosen because of Robert Muldrow Cooper's dedication to Clemson University and his life long member as The Board of Trustees.  The ground breaking to begin the library was in 1964 and was opened to the public and students in 1966.



  The Library is so beautiful with fountains dancing around and the peace and quite from the outside world is blocked out.  I took a break from taking photos and sat on the side of the fountain and the fountains turned and the wind hit the fountains just right and sprinkled me with water.  I just sat there and smiled it felt like a kiss on the cheek from God my father letting me know everything will be ok.


1 Peter 1:8-9
You love him even though you have never seen him.  Though you do not see him now, you trust him: and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.  The reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls.  


After my break I wondered on up the hill with a spring in my step but being careful because I did have on cute heels.  I headed to the Art Deco Style Design of the Outdoor Amphitheater designed in 1940 by Leon LeGrand.  Mr. LeGrand was the first graduate from Clemson's Architectural Program so his design was a grand gesture and an honor for a new graduating student. The graduating class of 1915 gave the the Amphitheater as a gift for its 25th Reunion.  The plaque reads "Presented to Clemson A&M College by the Class of 1940 in Cooperation with the works Project Administration."



Fashion Loves this was not a long Adventure but it was a Great Adventure.  As the old saying goes it is what you make of it.  I was so happy and had the best time as I have stated before water is very relaxing to me.   

Fashion Loves go somewhere relax and forget about the world for a moment and let God speak and maybe get a kiss on the cheek from your heavenly father.....



Romans 12:11
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep spiritual fervor, serving the Lord!!!

Love,
Dana





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB