PERFECTION IN IMPERFECTION

MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY IS:
JCPENNEY: Lace Top
TJMAXX: Lucky Brand Jeans
DSW: Lauren Lorraine White Lace Booties


Hi Fashion Loves,


I was loving my outfit but I was on my way to work so an Adventure was out of the question or was it?   I took my antique looking chair I got from TJMaxx and placed it out in my backyard with these pretty weeds.  Yes Weeds.....


This idea made me think of Perfection in Imperfection because of the beauty of these pink tiny weeds.  People of this world are always striving for perfection but the most beautiful things that I have found have been imperfect.  Every photo take when I am trying to get the perfect look, the one that I think is awful is the one that is the best.   My Lucky Brand Jeans that I purchased at TJMaxx are the perfect example of this concept...... 

  Also these jeans prove my theory of Perfection in Imperfection.  The white which is considered pure combined with the distress of the material in the jeans which are imperfect create a Fashion Trend followed by everyone.
I consider myself a free-spirit so I am always looking for the unusual because I myself am unusual.  I am the perfect example of don't judge a book by its cover.  I look unlike how I think.  

I look put together and seem to have my ducks in a row which is far from the truth.  I am a Ceative Indiviual that changes my mind often so that is way my style is never set.  My creativity and love of art keeps me all confused so at 46 I still have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.   All that I know is that I want to be surrounded by art, fashion,photography and water.  

 Fashion came into my life because fashion is art by combining the mixture of colors and styles.  I was feeling girly and prissy today that is way I pulled out my Lace Pink Top from JcPenney  to go with my distressed jeans.  The delicateness of the lace combined with the imperfect jeans balance out to create a nice outfit that makes you feel pretty.
My Lace Booties by Lauren Lorraine has to be my favorite.  I have worn these booties out.  The intricate lace detail is similar to some of the Christian Louboutin Styles.  Lauren Lorraine can usually be purchased at DSW or Amazon if you want the designer look on a budget.


The only time I feel complete is when I am out in nature or adventuring and looking at old homes while taking photos.  My ex-husband absolutely made me miserable while I was taking photos, which is my passion.  You knew that would not work.  During this photoshoot I started looking at the weeds and the chair and the shadows bouncing all around and I began my picture taking frenzy.  I looked at each photo and was amazed at the images I took.  The perfect quote I found to explain this experience is by Dejan Stojanovic...


"There is something to be found in the imperfect: the law keeps balance through the juxtaposition of beauty, which gains perfection through nutured imperfection....

Fashion Loves love who you are because pefection is overrated. Accept who you are as an individual it may get lonely sometimes but when the right people come along that accepts you for who you are life is grand.  The alternative is living a life of lies in a group you don't really belong with sometimes making life unbearable and making you go down a road you had never wanted to travel.  I was never more happy seeing and taking photos of pink weeds and a chair and I want to be around people where simpleness is more important than impressing people.  I want to impress people by being happy with who God made me to be.  If someone else doesn't like me that is not my problem but theirs.  
Spend the boredom and loneliness perfecting who you need to be for you then the new people you meet will not be your whole world.  Learn new hobbies understand old ones.  Understand you, you can't understand anyone else until you understand you.  In the new relationships and friendships you will be happy within yourself and not seem so desparate and ruin your blessings.  The new relationships will develop on your completeness... Accept who you are and what makes you happy.

You want to accept something accept this, the words of Simon Van Booy....

But those who seek only reassurance from life will never be more than tourists-seeing everything and trying to possess what can only be felt.  Beauty is the shadow of imperfection...

Be yourself, live your life for what God created you to be and love who God wants you to love then you will feel free.  Don't use your words to hurt others to make you feel better use your words for love.  Eventually someone in that right perfect, imperfect moment will listen and you never have to hide who you are.  You are just You being loved for You.....


Perfection is overrated.
Love, 
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB