ALL DRESSED IN BLUE

                                         
                                 ALL DRESSED IN BLUE

I am dressed all in blue but feeling so alive.  I feel so amazing that Spring is here.  I feel so trapped and I am ready to be free.  I enjoy the long days of Sunlight in which I try to stay outside and live it to its fullest.  Today I went to the AnMed Women’s and Children Hospital, where there is a track that I circle around and around and feel so free.

I am also totally inspired by Music and I was listening to the song Glory from the Movie Selma.  The song is so inspiring; it fits everyone who feels oppressed whether it is trapped in an uninspiring job or the awful realization that after all this time we as Humans still let racism exist.  The world is hard enough we need to stick together and support one another.  There are criminals out there we need to protect ourselves against and we need help from all of our fellow man.  I hope the world turns around retail it a tough job which some days you can feel so defeated and then a fellow coworker comes up and gives you an inspiring word.  The Co-workers are from different heritages and backgrounds but each inspiring word feels Wonderful and Loving. The Lady we call our Preacher is an African American Lady who prays for me everyday.  I love her dearly and I couldn’t make it through the day without her.  I do not get it.  People are People….

LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
Love
Dana
OUTFIT INCLUDES;  CATO DRESS AND SHOES, BELK FINE JEWELRY RING AND BRACELET AND RING.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB