BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL FASHION

Outfit includes...Dillards Ralph Lauren Shirt and Marc Jacobs Sunglasses, Cato Necklace, Bracelet and Clutch, TJMax Michael Kors Jeans and JcPenney Shoes.

BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL FASHION

On this beautiful sunny day, I decided to take a trip to my high school parking lot.  I went to TL Hanna High School which is now McCants Junior High School.  I was not the most popular kid in high school I was actually a dork.  I didn't date much and I had no fashion sense.  I run into individuals i went to school with all the time and they don’t recognize me.  I don’t see that I was that different just I had no idea who I was.  I am still figuring this out today; I just have a little more confidence.

 It was such a beautiful day and I was feeling pretty happy.  I love spring time and I am so ready for it to come and stay no more winter weather.

Love,Dana


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB